[Into the Dunes] Quest isn't working properly

Every time I hop on the Pterrodax we fly to Vol’Dun and once we get shot down I re spawn where i received the quest and not where i’m supposed to be.

Edit- I’ve abandon quest and did it again twice and it still happens I don’t know what else to do

43 Likes

Okay the quest is still bugged but when a friend from my guild invited me to a group and we both started the quest, it allowed me to turn it in but yet i still respawned near the quest giver so that part is still bugged

Oh ok, So it’s not just me! I wouldn’t be annoyed by this if it would let me start another zone instead!

I am having the same exact issue. I’ve just opened a ticket, so as soon as I get a response I’ll post an update here.

EDIT: Just positing up here what I posted below:

I just got a response from a GM telling me that it’s an issue that they’re looking into. For now, he flagged the quest as complete for me so I can move on. Looks like the best thing to do is to open a ticket for now.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue.

Currently having this issue as well. I’ve tried skipping the cut scene, abandoning and reaccepting the quest and logging in and out.

Update: After completing the Xibala quest series I noticed that this quest showed “Complete” I just flew to Vol’dun and went were the ? and was able to turn it in.

Also having the same problem. Tried logging in and out, disabling Addons, and reaccepting the quest. It just won’t work.

Have you heard anything back from them?

I have not. Estimated wait time is 20 hours, so probably not before tomorrow.

I too am also having the same issue. Ran repair form launcher and still did not fix the issue. Flying and get shot down, then endith cutscene, then appear back in Dazar’alor.

2 Likes

same issue

Definitely sounds bugged. I’d put this on the bug report forum too.

Edit: I got moved here from GD. My bad.

I ran into this issue as well tried logging out, restarting the game, disabling addons. To no avail, I sent in a ticket like 4 hours ago and it still says 20 hours or more.

Same thing happens to me. After I ride the Pterrordax and fly to Vol’dun. The cutscene occurs as normal. After the cutscene, I get a loading screen and I’m back at the The Royal Armory where I rode the Pterrordax in a stunned state. Attempted to log off and back on, disabled all addons, can’t finish this quest no matter what.

1 Like

Same thing here! its frustrating. Tried everything, disabling addons, logging out, exited game, turn graphics all the way down, directx11, abandoned it, and still nothing. I submitted the bug. If yall haven’t submitted a bug, please do so we can get this resolved asap.

sadly i am also having this problem and i wish they would just hurry up and fix it

Yes same! I tried it multiple times and logged out, lowered the graphics and changed my graphics API, as I saw it could be a solution on another forum post, but the quest still doesn’t work.

1 Like

Same issue for me

Same issue here.

I just got a response from a GM telling me that it’s an issue that they’re looking into. For now, he flagged the quest as complete for me so I can move on. Looks like the best thing to do is to open a ticket for now.