Imagine removing a 16 year old emote

/spit emote is removed from PTR

I believe in both feminism and critical race theory and even I think this is soft as hell lmao

EDIT: the emote still exists but you can’t use it on other players LOL. grow a damn backbone, Blizzard

102 Likes
19 Likes

As long as they give us /waggle I’ll be okay, but yeah, if someone /spits I laugh, when someone tells me how upset they get when someone spits on them I laugh harder.

9 Likes

Its offensive towards women in the cubicle u know

11 Likes

is this just a tbcc or for the other versions too? cuz people have been asking for this since vanilla was retail…

blizzard… this guy better be wrong :expressionless:

5 Likes

Anybody who has a problem with /spit is WEAK

devs working overtime to prevent anybody from ever feeling uncomfortable in any way

no backbone at all

36 Likes

Nah its on EU forums as well. Apparently you can only spit on the floor now.

Has anybody tested /fart yet? It wouldn’t surprise me if they removed that too.

2 Likes

dear god… :slightly_frowning_face:

Man I remember doing a bg during MoP and it was this disc priest and my fury warrior just wailing on each other for like a solid 5 minutes 1v1 in flag room and when he finally killed me he spat on me. Average spit emote user. I will never forget him

Dw tho just spam sit on people that’s what I do. Typing /spit takes too much effort

further down the #somechanges slippery slope we go

P.S. go to hell, Blizzard. literal ra pists acting like high and mighty moralizers

44 Likes

Putting a space in there, wonder if it’s enough to dodge the silence lol

2 Likes

So i can discard your opinion then. Sweet

44 Likes

The irony of getting banned by people for using an offensive word, while the same people out there “playing the field” in those cubicles.

Its mindblowing.

14 Likes

/spit emote, which has been in the game for 16 years, shouldn’t be a political issue

but try telling that to these impotent weakling devs

11 Likes

Are those bad to believe in? Lol.

I won!

3 Likes

/spit

g o t o r e t a i l

27 Likes

Nah, I enjoy classic gameplay