Imagine removing a 16 year old emote

Pretty sure they did it cause of their lawsuit, not cause of your post. But gz i guess. Making the game a little worse everyday at a time.

14 Likes

I never said it was because of my post. You think Blizzard looks at forums?

You guys know you can type custom emotes right?

i kick ur head

2 Likes

yea but the enemy faction can’t see those. It always says “makes some weird gestures”… which come to think of it, might be offensive too.

14 Likes

if recent trends are any indication that will be gone soon

these devs are obsessed with coddling weaklings

8 Likes

next thing you know they will remove /dance because human male dance is hyper masculine.

17 Likes

Male nelfs have the Michael Jackson dance man. Best cancel him too cause of that documentary from a few years ago

13 Likes

Omg, probly why they killed the moonwalk

4 Likes

Blizzard has lost their damn minds, they’d probably do it

19 Likes

Does anyone know if they removed anything else? I don’t really agree with them removing /spit although using that was never my style. It seems like some other emotes are just as bad. /slap /tickle etc, still in? I just got censored for typing in the thing where you sit and stand on a corpse to ask about it. You all know what I mean. Good question about the dances.

2 Likes

I can still moonwalk on private servers; its not a server bug, its a client change an I want my damn moonwalk.

3 Likes

Soon my mate… soon!

1 Like

So in a way, Blizzard did a spit but just to a different group of the playerbase.

8 Likes

Truth, they keep pruning the game just like in WoD, and everyone is gonna prune blizzard.

3 Likes

Nah i literally mean soon… like tomorrow.

ohhhhhhhhhhh that project,

It poppin baby

2 Likes

so crazy that we are full circle BECAUSE of blizz mismanagement. Imagine being so greedy and vile you literally drive the bulk of your players away

3 Likes

Some guy was talking about that in my guild Discord. He’s making a rogue with like 3 others and ganking.