I'm done replying when I make a post

From now on I will state a THESIS of an issue I want to write about and that’s it.
Sorry but some people are too thick and it’s a waste of time to try to talk to them.
I think everyone should do that.
It reduces toxicity.
1.Say what you want in a post
2. Never reply
3.Don’t worry about changing impressions/opinions, your reply won’t change anything.

That’s my plan from now on.

16 Likes

What if someone asks a question for clarity?

4 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Dude, if you’re really committed to this you shouldn’t need to announce it. On the other hand you just upped the stakes!

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

5 Likes

That’s gotta be Saqe. The skill is God tier.

1 Like

I noticed we are on the same server, did you need to do some SM runs?

I farm them for gold when I’m bored.

1 Like

Hopefully they make it so you can only do one post per thread. Maybe one rebuttal…max.

I dont know what it is but there is smth about the male gnome avatar (like hikus) that is just perfect for these troll posts.

Its like a fat little angry man screaming for attention and its perfectly visualized in that small picture next to the post.

Not even that male orc in the santa costume beats it.

Gotta be Raistlin. Most skilled on the boards. This is next level stuff here.

11/10

I’m confused. Do you want my stuff?

Let’s not get carried away here. The guy is good and this is brilliant but he’s no where near as skilled as either of them.

1 Like

And those people should certainly stick to only stating theses and not replying.

1 Like

I would reply anyways. In any case, if they can’t argue with you, they’ll argue with someone else in your thread and it’ll droll-on for hundreds of posts with topics ranging from the actual subject matter to Hitler.

It’s good times. In my profession, I’m required to be logical, which means I can actually see when I’m wrong (something’s broken). While that also means I know that I’m wrong frequently, I do have an edge over most here. Unfortunately, that edge is also wasted on people who are incapable of understanding it. I’m only of average intelligence, but some people here… just wow.

In any case, it’s still entertaining to watch people walk face-first into walls with a little guidance.

Oh this is gold here.

This is hysterical.
No offense but why did you need to tell us this?
I guess I’ll never know…

1 Like

I almost snorted my coffee out of my nose, Elite. I did not see that coming.

You win the internet today, sir.

1 Like

No, Rastlin uses italics heavily…and his thoughts are private.

2 Likes

That is a slap in the face

1 Like

/sniff

I miss that guy.

1 Like