Xrealms were the Atomic Bomb that destroyed the game. All the rest are details

Your post are nonconstructive though. You just come off as whiney. You present nothing but an opinionated complaint. Offer zero solutions, and add nothing to the discussion.

Sorry dude but keep it to yourself. What, they are just gonna turn off xrealm BGS in classic because of your one sentance post?

lol.

2 Likes

You’re the best, I love you.

1 Like

You know what’s the best? People who can read, too bad you’re not one of them.

The most destructive thing was allowing PvP servers to exist.

1 Like

PvP server is da best.

You’re more accurate than you probably think, and he’s quite proud of it.

But his threads always crack me up, the way he posts with such a straight face things such as

No they haven’t…

Cross battle grounds weren’t introduced until roughly halfway thru the original game.

You do know how to read, do you?

X-realm, teleport to content, queueing for content generally but especially queueing for raids, 300% speed flying mounts, zero-risk open world PvE, anime-tier storylines, infinite grinds, etc. Lot of reasons Retail is a sad joke.

LOL, no.

xrealms solve more problems in the game than they create.

It’s simply irrational to ignore this simple fact.

No, they haven’t. CRBGs were added in vanilla.

Classic has grinds that make retail grinds look like a joke…

It’s obviously impossible to surpass an infinite grind, so no.

There’s also the matter of how important the grinds are; Classic’s big grinds are mostly pointless (especially as we get into AQ and Naxx gear), while in retail, gear and character power itself (arguably the most compelling form of grind) is infinite.

It absolutely destroyed the game. IDK if it was THE thing that destroyed the game, but it definitely destroyed old school pvp server identity. I can argue that to a point. If i were to give my opinion on what destroyed the game, it would be this, https ://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.3.0

After a certain point, you gain hardly anything from the “infinite” grind. Nobody just grinds forever on modern WoW. Classic’s grinds are far more time-consuming. Nothing in modern WoW compares to R14 grind. And the gear from R14 is some of the best in the game.

Nobody? I’ve seen plenty of people doing unhealthy, unending grinding in modern WoW.

Again, nothing is more time consuming than infinite. It’s easier to have a discussion if you don’t try to negate obvious truths.

The R14 gear is good… for some classes… for a certain length of time. Even for those classes for whom some R14 pieces are BIS, in AQ40 and Naxx, they largely aren’t.

Obvious truths like: literally nobody grinds artifact power for 1 extra damage on the level that people grind for R14.

The weapons are as good as anything you can get before Kel’thuzad, for rogues.

… but I’ve seen people in Retail grind like that. Exaggerations and hyperbole just open you up for correction. Pointless. By the way, even if very few people do a grind, that grind still exists within the game. Saying “a very small percentage of players complete the R14 grind” does not mean the R14 grind doesn’t exist or that it is somehow a more reasonable thing.

“Before Kelthuzad, for rogues.” So you’re just admitting my point here, or what? The R14 grind is only worthwhile for a select few classes (generally the physical weapon users), and even then, it’s negated in AQ40 and Naxx. As I said.

Xrealm bgs? Lolno. Blizzards refusal to police botting is far worse. You have forgotten all the massive dowsides of single server bgs and if you want that… well go wpvp

Of course a trash player from mankrik would think this. Why is every premade on your server so bad? The grind isn’t near as toxic when you’re skilled lol.

Uh… duh? Nobody said otherwise? It’s an utterly ridiculous grind that must be completed to get the rewards, whereas you get 99.99% of the gain without an “infinite” grind on modern WoW, which is why NOBODY grinds artifact power non-stop.

I argued from my perspective as a rogue, because I don’t know about other classes. How is it a pointless grind when the rewards are the best weapons until you get a drop off the LAST BOSS? These weapons will have been the best in the game for many, many months by the time people have better available from Kel’thuzad.