I unbanned Blizzard

every time blizz bans a post of mine, i delete 5 toons

it’s up to them if they want my money

You’re not even posting about Classic. You’re posting about having gotten banned, which is a bannable offense.

2 Likes

You came back too early.

6 Likes

That’s cold and cruel. How much punishment do you think blizzard deserves? For months in interoffice memos and discussions around the water cooler at blizzard head quarters it’s all been about Hikus. When is Hikus coming back? Is there anything we can do? Blizzard employees cried out in agony, “When will this nightmare end?”

Hasn’t blizzard been punished enough?

3 Likes

Never.

OK SIM player 120lvl

You back with one quarter to flip MsPac Man or with enough $ to play Dragon’s Lair for a while?

Either way - it appears the high scores all held by ATVI, with all kinds of updates half the kids asked for, and a few others that nobody asked for.

Because we all really missed your nuanced thoughtful contributions to the forums.

A+++++ thread would read again and/or recommend to a friend

You know that they probably don’t care about you, the money you didn’t give to them is minuscule in comparison to what they get in a single day.

Hah, I thought something here seemed familiar.

I’m sure they wrote off that loss as an unexplainable variance in their books.

But welcome back.

Yea, you were banned “unfairly”.

I’ll take lameass lies for 1000 Alex

1 Like

Welcome back Blizzard!

2 Likes

I once made a post calling blizz out for all the things they did to make this game worse over time and they banned my account for a thousand years. No joke. Appealed it though and here I am.

Flagged this post for mis-spelling “once.” You’re about to get another thousand year ban!!!

2 Likes

Noooooooooooo!! Not my heckin speller skills agin!

They do not care.

I banned twitter. They were disrespectful. Will never use social media again.

1 Like

3 months? The most they ever hit me for was 30d (twice), although I have spent over 3 months censored in total if you add them all up. I tried to appeal most of them but nothing ever came of it, no matter how illogical they may have been. They would never listen to any kind of reason nor logically justify the actions. They didn’t even seem to read most the tickets and just downright ignored questions. Generally they won’t even reference the post they deleted nor tell you why it was done. You’re just left to find all that out for yourself. One time I asked 3 times to show me the post; and they wouldn’t do it. They just kept closing the tickets with copy/paste responses, totally ignoring the request to do something they should already be required to do in the first place. I’m sorry, but I’m not digging through my history of thousands of posts to find out which one upset your snowflake mod and then figure out why. That’s their job to do.

Furthermore, tons of worse users/posts go totally ignored despite being reported, so you’re always left wondering why they come after you for far less. Other users aren’t even shown that you’re censored and you’re just left unable to respond to them even if they want or expect a response. It’s like this forum is from the soviet union, or V from Vendetta. Private servers had better forums. They allowed you to actually send messages to people, even if you couldn’t post. Most forums show that a user is banned so you don’t expect a response. I wish I could make a signature saying, “If I don’t answer, I’m probably suspended again.” But you can’t make signatures on here either, lawl. It’s just an all around dumpster fire of a forum. People are still allowed to post with characters that aren’t from this game and on sockpuppet characters they never play. Sometimes I see users at L35 with 1k posts, and that’s just fine, as far as Blizzard is concerned.

I just got out of another 30d censor and am now expiring on the 8th. I’m not renewing this time, and won’t even consider coming back until BC. I hope the mods are happy. I’m not here to act like I’m hurting their business though. I just don’t want to let these awful mods have the last word and quietly vanish because I was black bagged. I’m having the last word this time and leaving of my own free will. You will NEVER have the last word Blizzard, no matter how abusive your despicable staff is.

1 Like