It's not the Game's fault. It's the players

What’s up now Hikus I don’t understand you’re point here and I don’t want to put words in your mouth.

1 Like

I think he just thought a ‘deep thought’ and is trying to verbalize it.

6 Likes

Title, I agree. Post itself, not sure what you’re trying to say.

Is Hikus replying to his own posts yet or is he still in manifesto mode?

6 Likes

It’s like Charlton Heston hollaring at the end of Planet of the Apes.

The #nochanges crowd doesn’t care that this new Classic uses the retail macro system since it’s a quiet QoL change that they use to their advantage. Talk about adding a barbershop and they all freak out though.

1 Like

Ikr they should also add transmog

1 Like

Are we all just complex macros made by the user overlord ICBIGTT… has my life been a lie all along

I, personally, am not one of those people.

Take the red pill.

This is the human race as a whole. I’ll refrain from a much longer rant on this fact, all the data is there for you if you want it. We’re a virus.

I honestly think the “virus” monologue from Mr Smith in Matrix was one of the most accurate things ever said in a film.

1 Like

only good Matrix was the first one.

2 Likes

It was in the first one…

1 Like

yeap
/10chars

Just copying this over from your other thread.

2 Likes

I never said that, so you’re flagged.

1 Like

You also said you would never respond in your own threads, yet here we are.

2 Likes

population reduction + genetic engineering + growing humans in pods = problem solved

~150 years ago Karl Marx said that we must take control of the means of production. Today I say that we must take control of the means of reproduction

And logical reasoning is one reason I don’t hate on China as much as some do. Do what needs to be done, even if it’s not popular opinion.

My first reply I was trying to be funny. But it kinda came out just mean.

After I posted it I had to run to work and it was bothering me.

So I apologize.

1 Like