Ignore the Ripcord pulling pushers

bro come on

he’s trolling you, too. stop enabling him lmao

2 Likes

It actually would. I felt unique being a mage in Legion because I had access to stuff no one else did. It would be the same with covenants.

Every mage had access to the exact same things you had access to. You were just another generic mage in Legion.

3 Likes

Legion did a good job at making us feel special for our class choice.

it would be great if they did the same in Shadowlands; instead, they are forcing spec choice on us.

1 Like

I know he is trolling, I was just pointing something out based on principle nothing more. I wasn’t really defending the guy. We all like to point out each others hypocrisies while being hypocritical ourselves. It’s just a glass house situation is all.

we’re having a discussion though. that hypocrisy is in the context of the discussion. i’m not pointing out his hypocrisy for anything else.

1 Like

no faith in them, still

they can’t balance a talent row, they won’t balance the covenants

it’s not going to be an issue of aoe vs single target, there will be a best overall

From the looks of it, you’re going to be able to feel pretty unique with your covenant choice.

Isn’t AoE getting a big nerf as well? Or did they walk that back. Something about only hitting a limited number of targets before having a drop off?

it’s gonna be a 1/4 choice and if you pick the one that is best for you it’s going to be even more crowded.

it is, and it’s horrible so far. they’re basically picking specs out of a hat that they are allowing to do big aoe and removing aoe from others. it’s creating horrible imbalances and is something they have to rework on top of all this other stuff.

it should be up to 5 or something like that, I’m not positive but I think they said certain abilities would be exempt?

Every spec will have a best covenant. 90% of spec x will be the same covenant for PvE. I guess you can be different in the same way as intentionally picking the worst talents would also make you different.

ewww gross, I was ok with it until they said some was exempt. Something like that needs treated the same across the line. That’s going to be painful haha.

Can’t say for sure. I’m not looking at Icy Veins for my choice. I just know that I’m going to pick what i like, embrace the hell out of it, and play it to the best of my ability.

I function fine even with the non-meta option. I’m not worried.

again, not positive, don’t know where to begin looking up an article that summarizes the aoe changes

You can pick the non meta option if they are freely swappable also.

1 Like

And kill the uniqueness and what makes them interesting to me in the process.

here’s a good video example,

https://clips.twitch.tv/SilkyAdventurousJalapenoDancingBaby

keep in mind those are Limit players and the Ret does know how to play.

Lets just all relax and see how it goes… some ppl are gonna look foolish over this tantrum throwing.