Ignore the Ripcord pulling pushers

they’re not complicated, you’re just having a hard time acknowledging your hypocrisy

Neat. It still had tanking stats, healer-focused stats (MP5), DPS focused stats like armor pen, expertise caps that deferred for tanks and DPS, yada yada. You didn’t just click a button and your tank gear magically changed to DPS gear. You still had to put in the work.

did you just dismiss my entire post to suggest people don’t currently care about the covenants?

have you been living under a rock?

Your beliefs aren’t complex or original in the slightest. If someone is better than you they are an elitist dick and you want then punished. If someone is worse they are trash and shouldn’t in your group. That’s where your entire stance comes from at it’s root.

Show me a human who is not a hypocrite… I’d genuinely like to see this image of perfection.

2 Likes

They don’t care about “multi-spec parity”. Not really. People bring it up because they don’t like the potential impact of Covenants and believe it is a good talking point. But if people really cared, they’d talk about the legendary system as well… but nobody is talking about the legendaries.

so you don’t think people care about playing their other specs? everyone is just a one trick?

You really didn’t, I actually played back then notice the hand of adal and champ titles? It was no more work than it is now. If you want to play a different role now you really need multiple sets of gear.

keep those gymnastics going to defend your guy

but he wouldn’t invite you to his group

If you think maintaining both a resto and enhancement set of gear on a Shaman in WOTLK is the same as maintaining a resto and enhancement set of gear on a Shaman in BFA, you’re sorely mistaken.

True a lot more work is needed in bfa with corruptions.

1 Like

Corruptions, maybe. That’s an 8.3 feature.

It wasn’t in the rest of BFA, it wasn’t in Legion, it wasn’t in WoD. You know damn well my point.

corruption work is stitching a dead horse at this point

So you think by getting locked in to the wrong covenant it’s going to make your pug group situation better? Just so you know, in the group finder there will be 20 other dps of your class who didn’t pick the wrong covenant.

1 Like

To me, back in the day was better because there was a stopping point. I didn’t continue doing dailies after I maxed a rep unless I was using it for gold like I did Quel’danas in BC. I get burnt out with the borrowed power systems; happened awful in Legion.

Especially when it came to PvP, I could just grind out a class set over a few weeks of arena and casual bgs on each class. Then I was done until the next patch and moved to different alts.

2 Likes

I like the covenant system because of the character flavor and uniqueness it offers. The fact that I’ll be different from those of even the same class and spec. Making it freely switchable would destroy that.

Blizzard is bringing BIS back with Shadowlands.

We don’t know yet. Ion state many things, we know they are not all true.

Okay let’s say the balance them perfectly, then what’s the point of designing them if they all do the same thing?

Let’s say also that currently we have some talent choices, azerith traits choice, essences choices and etc. (Let’s not even take corruptions) that are more than 20% dps gain or loss. And that they haven’t proved that they were capable to balance the game perfectly for many years now. It’s more “who’s turn is it on the fotm”. You can have some trust in them, I don’t and there’s nothing you can do to change that.

1 Like

I don’t mind he wouldn’t invite me. I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of pointing out hypocrisy thus…making myself hypocritical as well in the process.

You claimed order halls made you feel unique lol made covenants switchable does nothing to change that. You also will still get crap if you aren’t the optimal covenant I’m not sure why you think you somehow won’t if they aren’t switchable

1 Like