If you own a "long boi", don't whip it out in public

And all of this was debunked and explained time and time again by blue posts. You should read the CS forums sometime. Here’s just one example of how it actually works:

And again, has absolutely nothing to do with what the OP is talking about. A chat suspension is not a report and bot ban.

Read this for a more recent explanation:

2 Likes

So
I went and looked up the video I saw most recently and turns out I was wrong. They didn’t get suspended but when the squelch takes place, it disconnects you for some reason. Or at least it did for them
To which I would like to apologize for my falsehoods

2 Likes

3 Likes

Omg lol, the title.

3 Likes

All good! Misunderstandings happen. :purple_heart:

I’m having a hard time understanding here.

Being on a long boi has nothing to do with botting tho

I don’t like the music in that zone. I sit in places I enjoy listening to, but I also get harassed for…being on a mount?

7 Likes

I know, it’s impressive.

I have doubts.

That mount looks so stupid, make it a brinks truck and I will be all in.

2 Likes

5 Likes

If you like listening to the music, do the suggested above press CTRL + M to turn off the music and then load up that zone’s music on YouTube.

I’m going to believe video evidence over blue posts.

i stare at longboi’s.

3 Likes

tf is a long boi

Lol I’ll timidly approach and use the AH on them quickly sometimes, otherwise I’ve learned to ignore them.

They are whale mounts, for whales only. After a while, I learned to ignore them. Like any NPC/vendor mount, you can’t use them without expecting people to walk away, so don’t bother to approach.

The only thing I really dislike is how large they are in compact areas.

And the video evidence says the following:

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/4QueCgg.png