If you own a "long boi", don't whip it out in public

I’ve had 5 people dm me harassing messages this week calling me a bot, one messages me every day, and that they’re reporting me. Knowing Blizzard, I’ll be banned for botting after too many reports. If you don’t want to risk you account, don’t show the peasants your long boi. They’ll get you falsely banned.

1 Like

I’m fine with you whipping it out in public.

37 Likes

They called you a bot because you have an AH mount and no other reason?

:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

10 Likes

I sit in one spot all day on an alt. Apparently, that’s enough to be a bot.

2 Likes

maybe people will react harder to your next ragebait post try again

4 Likes

It got you to comment. Thanks for the rent-free space in your head.

1 Like

So much innuendo, so little time…

9 Likes

14 Likes

I knew I could count on you to make the crack. I was thinking the same thing.

3 Likes

id find some out of the way mailbox somewhere to sit at if I were you. Theyre everywhere and no problems around

Now I’ve never had my hands on 5 mil so this may be all one, but I’ll just say the instant they named the thing “long boi” any urge to acquire it faded utterly. The internet likes to name things in really stupid ways.

4 Likes

You could sit in your garrison…that’s where my bank alt sits with his long boi…no one is going to notice you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

tbh most people who own long bois cheated with real money transactions, botting, exploits etc. So I don’t care

4 Likes

so it was not the busted WoD or legion gold mission tables then?

3 Likes

Also never try to use the NPCs on someone else’s mount. They will always move or despawn it. It’s why I bought the yak despite seeing at least one other yak nearly everywhere I go.

Get garrison hearthstone. Go to garrison. Mount up on bruto. Sit beside mailbox.

Profit.

1 Like

Report them, ignore them and never respond to them.

Blizz will look into reports before they ban anyone for botting and if for some odd reason that did happen, you can appeal it.

1 Like

Bans yes, suspensions no.

If people get mass-reported, they’re immediately suspended until eventually a real human being looks into it (and usually only after it is appealed by the person suspended)

1 Like

That’s not how it works. Chat reports— which this isn’t— can lead to an automated squelch and then the reports are looked at by moderators who decide whether or not a chat suspension will happen.

2 Likes

I’ve literally seen videos where a streamer went, “Everyone report me. All at once, go” And they’re immediately booted out with a message saying that their account has been temporarily suspended, just to prove this notion of human oversight false.

Maybe that’s how it used to be, but that’s not how it is now.

1 Like