If you don't like RDF, you can not use it. RDF will not be the retail/cata decline!

Hi Miregrim!!! How ya been? How’s retail been? No not trolling, sincerely asking you.

Anyways…

The terms were different and you’ve missed a lot of my other post on how the rdf topic has evolved. I’ll do my best to catch you up to speed and respond to your post.

Classic wow wasn’t just started though. It took taking matters into our own hands and playing on highly populated private servers to catch the attention of the shareholders. Don’t think for a second Blizzard really wanted to do classic servers. Blizzard has always been the, “hot, new fresh, trendy, cutting edge of gaming” kind of company and they’ve been known to be very vindictive. Of anything, I’ll argue they want classic to fail. Need it to fail so thry can put the last nail into this coffinin of an idea that old is cool. Besides if the older expansions out shine the newer expansions its going to make Blizzard look incompetent and they won’t all that. So classic had to be sabotaged. There’s no logical reason that really fits why they’d leave rdf out. All your counter claims seem valid… except the fact they don’t want classic to succeed. You are a great example of a way to improve classic wow. That and getting rid of bugs and bots and tweeking class balance. But none of those are getting fixed either.