ICC BUFF needs to drop

LOL… this content is 14 years old. Please. Just turn it off if killing it without the buff is important to your guild. Why do you even care who else gets loot?

5 Likes

Yes i wanna beat the game already and then get bored because its super easy and not entertaining anymore and ill go find a new game and never come back!

1 Like

I think you think lashing out will bother me. It won’t. I’m not really worried what you think beyond my comments on the forums.

It’s gonna be ok little one

6 Likes

da ICC BUFF is only going to hurt gold sales n gdkp. please do not turn on da buff.

take a look at dis guild asking for da gold cap to be raised.
Gold cap too low . plus da same guild asking for nerfs Nerf Ulduar .

a guild officer dat also sells gold on a discord while also running a gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discords.

imgur. com/a/YdnNCOj

haha. here is a photo of a guilds guild master telling buyers in da gold selling discord how to get priority spots in da gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. green is gdkp leader.

imgur. com/a/yboW7Pw

screenshot of dat same guilds gdkp discord promoting da same gold selling discord. haha. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. yellow is leader.

imgur. com/a/GyQcgZf

dis one gold farming operation had 45,000,000 gold sold in tbc classic with da price of 12 usd dollars per 1000 gold.

540,000 usd real life money earned through one gdkp selling gold to people. no one can say dis does not ruin da spirit of classic n promote pay to win culture. too much gold in da game from bots.

think about all da other gold farming operations on da classic servers. dis is just one example. now u have wow token blizzard gold farming operation.

dis is a lot of real life money being earned.

haha. so funny.

haha 150,000,000 gold now sold through dis gdkp in wotlk. real life money earned now up to 750,000 usd.

750,000 usd earned through tbc n wotlk from da one gdkp n gold selling operation. let dat sink in.

remember dis is only one gdkp. now with wow token n da thousands of other gdkps. take a step back n look at da big picture.

now blizzard added unlimited level 80 boosts to da game. 60 usd per character. da blizzard is making so much money.

You don’t even have a Normal ten man Lk kill… :clown_face: lol!

1 Like

it seems like between 4 to 5% of guilds currently have killed heroic lich king, by the time this comes out, roughly 90% of the community won’t have killed this boss, that seems incredibly early

2 Likes

Aren’t you the same person who said hunter was soo hard in tbc? Just can’t stop embarrassing yourself lol

It was hands down the hardest class to play in TBC…

2 Likes

I would have preferred the buff come at end of January myself…

Yes because I’m raiding on my lvl 70 TBC character.

But we get it much sooner! It’s a thanksgiving miracle!

1 Like

Its still funny.

You do know that I raid with people other than my guild? I just like to raid with them because they are more chill and cool…

I couldn’t care less actually.

The buff was added for people to kill him in OG wrath, so that makes sense that not a lot of people have killed him and they are releasing the buff now.

You took the time to look me up… must have a fetish or something… Nasty

Only to show the idiocy of your “argument”. Must have gotten under your skin too with the rapid fire replies.

I’m just a casual raider… I don’t care much about the buff either… I’d rather be hard stuck on heroics than handed out freebies…

3 Likes

Feel free to delete your “freebies”

1 Like