ICC BUFF needs to drop

I don’t really care to even put in the effort man. Cata blues > ICC loot. Did it back in the day. I don’t need to relive it. I’m just on the server for a good time not a full time job.

Nice attempt at thinking i roasted myself when you just made yourself look foolish.

1 Like

ahh another classic

“i did this back in 2008!”

huh wait, what’s that? no one in the world killed a pre-buff lich king “back in the day” ?
you’ll have to come up with a new wartime story grandpa, this one’s busted

tell me about vietnam :rofl:

4 Likes

Literally no one in the world did it back in the day

Never said I did it without the buff. I did the effort to do HLK back in the day. We got him at 30% buff. Don’t plan on even putting in the effort to do it now after ICC buff. I just want my runs to get trimmed down to 2 hours from 3 hours. Im happy doing 8/12 H and 4 normals.

You keep trying to act like you are getting me when you are in fact not getting anything.

1 Like

well u just revealed yourself as the exact guy i was originally talking about, the guy who says its easy but its so easy that he can’t do it and is “happy to sit at 8/12”

3 Likes

Idk how this is a real take. This is demonstrably untrue lol. Every week our guild has made extra progress through gear and more practice.

1 Like

Point is the buff is warranted. YOu feel you are progressing but you in fact are not progressing. You missed that window 12 years ago.

2 Likes

very true, the gear and practice helps a lot, you can literally see a week by week increase in everyone’s prog

Its so easy you’re 8/12H and this is all solved.

Just tell us you don’t like working for anything

3 Likes

I’m sure tons of raiders will love taking off the buff and parsing grey. Good suggestion!

Seriously, a major nerf after only 2 months? Guilds that aren’t even stuck yet are still progressing.

2 Likes

if you are not on farm by now you are not skilled enough to be in a place where your progression matters

LOL at thinking anyone is looking at your replies.

1 Like

Welp… I guess that means more 277 loot for all! Lol :joy:

It’s all about getting the reps in on heroic LK.

1 Like

Don’t worry, your raid team with only lootship heroic on farm won’t suddenly be drowning in heroic loot. :clown_face:

Don’t worry about my raid team… :wink:

1 Like

This applies to you too right? Because you’re 2/12 on heroic.

EDIT: Oh sorry 3/12 you got lootship too.

1 Like

Nobody’s gonna lose sleep over it lol

5 Likes

It’s because they don’t have a way to automate it so they would have to have the manpower (they fired them all) to actually do any game or forum management. Even the forum stuff is automated only going to a human after the automated system took action.

Ofc not y’all have no Morales, you just want free gear you weren’t good enough to get your own.

4 Likes