I want to talk to a supervisor

There is also no guarantee the account action will be overturned once it’s reviewed again.

No brainiac - this is a player help player forum - not to be mistaken for customer service.

Forum is also not an avenue to bypass tickets or appeal account action. Sorry.

7 Likes

Shockingly enough, you have assumed the forums are for something and you are wrong. Appeals are only done through tickets. This is not a way to jump the queue. Others have been in line longer than you.

3 Likes

MVPs and Council folks are other players, not Blizzard staff. They don’t speak for, or represent Blizzard.

They have zero moderation power. Just colored text.

8 Likes

dude you literally said i said “i killed that ally scum” after every kill. that was never said and was assumed by you. what im talking about i actually have proof of. its not something that got reported days ago that they just got to because they quoted something i said in gen chat the night i was world pvping so that ties that night into what they said they are suspending me for days later. guess i’ll get no customer support here either.

Give this a read, I’ll highlight the relevant section…

This really isn’t a venue for Customer Service - this is primarily a forum for players to assist their fellows when they can. I know the title can sometimes be confusting - but we do CS through tickets and Live Chat.

6 Likes

If.

IF.

Melaesia said “if”, fellow human. No accusations were made.

IF.

Now going back to flag/lurk status.

5 Likes

i was under the impression they had inside information (aka moderator) on what goes on with blizzard and that you answered this customer to the best of your ability to help him understand, i get you dont get to delete posts and the like but obviously no more about the internal going ons inside blizzard than we do. my mistake if i was wrong on that count.

Nope, It’s “Customer Support” Big difference.

9 Likes

This forum is an Information Desk that can help walk people through the support system, learn more about policies, etc. It is not substitute for a ticket.

The people who reported you are all paying customers too - who put in reports that required customer support. That support was granted. The person they reported was removed from the game for a while, in hopes they learn to stop the language.

You can certainly appeal that if you feel an error was made, but you will be waiting in line.

9 Likes

i’ve been trying to find the live chat for days and have no clue where to get to it? can you direct me to the live chat? this would be appreciated and much more helpful than berating me in forums, or at least that is the way it feels to me.

[quote=“Mooloçk-whitemane, post:26, topic:1338756”]
dude you literally said i said “i killed that ally scum” after every kill. that was never said and was assumed by you.[/quote]

I said IF. Players use macros that shout something when they cast a spell, or kill an enemy. Just a possibility.

Ha ha. No you don’t. You have assumptions, which are wrong. No one at Blizzard has an agenda against you. You are not important.

Correct. Not the kind you are looking for. Appeals are handled through tickets, and the wait time is currently 5-6 days.

8 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t do appeals via Live Chat, tickets ONLY. Live chat is for Tech Support and Billing. Who’s being dense? You don’t get to argue or plead your case. This isn’t a court of law. Wait for your ticket and chill out.

7 Likes

You’re also not being refused anything, you’ve submitted the appeal ticket - that’s all you can do. They will respond once they reach the ticket and after they’ve examined the logs to determine of the action is to be upheld or overturned. You’re welcome to keep appealing until such time as Blizzard says no more.

No it’s not.

Sorry - many of us have been regulars here for many years.

Limited service times due to pandemic.

Also, not used for appeal purposes.

7 Likes

ITS NOT ABOUT THE LANGUAGE LOL. you seriously think saying “i killed that ally scum” is a suspendable offense???!!!??? this is the cs rep fishing because people are pissed i am killing their flippers which isnt the way the game was intended to be played and i was playing it the way it was intended to be played. god i dont know why people on this forum cant see what i’m trying to say.

1 Like

Ironic, since you can’t even read the title of this forum.

If your issue requires Live Chat, it will be available to you. Live Chat is not for appeals.

4 Likes

yes it is. up at the top of my page it literally says forums> support> customer support>

stop trying to make me sound like i dont know what i’m talking about please

Damn, I cannot resist already.

Look:

• ACCOUNT ACTION DOESN’T HAPPEN INSTANTLY. Therefore account action you receive will rarely correspond to the actions in which one is currently involved.

• No that language in and of itself isn’t actionable. Spamming it is. No one is saying you did this. It’s just conjecture.

• Stop thinking that you got account action for whatever you were doing when you received the notice. Refer to my first bullet point. Account actions take time.

Correlation does not imply causation. That’s bad logic.

7 Likes

Yes, the CS/TS MVP folks (I am one even though though I am also Council) do have a lot of information and have had chances to talk to the Forum Support Agents directly. I have been to Blizz too in person. I would not call that a moderator though. That implies some kind of job position or power that does not exist.

No. Appeals are ONLY handled via ticket.

Blizzard is not going to suspend you for PvP unless it crosses to zone disruption. In which case you would be told that. If your email said it was a language infraction, then that is what it was. They did not go looking for reasons to suspend you.

10 Likes

And the Blizzard poster quoted above doesn’t change your mind? Blizzard is wrong and this forum is for what you think it is?

Sad.

1 Like

ok so you’re saying “i killed that ally scum” is a bannable offense? you’re wrong, sorry.