I told my guild I'm quitting

We’re the top alliance guild on the server. I pretty much told everyone I’m quitting after I saw the changes coming. This ruins the core of what I do in the game. I’m not boosting people. I’m just trying to farm on a horde dominated server. They’ve all told me to wait on my decision and to take a break from the game for a while. And many of them are telling me that there’s no way they keep this in the game after the backlash they are getting right now. If this stays in the game, I will stop playing. That’s it. I’ve been waiting patiently for TBC and I’ve wanted nothing more than to do what I did last time. This changes that. I can’t do what I did last time. My entire reason for being here is now gone. The way I farmed in vanilla is gone. I cannot play the game the way I want to because Blizzard refuses to hire help to take care of a problem, and instead creates some artificial “fix” that fixes nothing and only hurts the hardcore players. It seems like a cheap money grab. If this stays, 100% I’m out. It’s been fun and I love you guys on fairbanks, I love the support I’ve gotten from you all on the server. But I’m gone if this stays. I’ll make sure the name Ayaya goes to a good home where someone will keep it up for me :confused:

31 Likes

You spend 6 hours every day farming dungeons over and over and over and over?

Congratulations for acknowledging you have a problem bro, I know it’s hard.

93 Likes

Sigh**
Again, read whats written. its 30 instancews per 6 hours.

You can do 30 instances in 2-3 hours… its not hard.

THATS what people are upset about.

In top guilds players are constantly helping each other out.
Power leveling alts and farming for mats IS REQUIRED.

6 Likes

In no way, shape or form does someone playing the game the way they want to play the game mean that he or she has a problem.

14 Likes

Good riddance. One less gnome mage. God knows there are too many.

21 Likes

Yep. Watch movies, help players, type AYAYA in world chat. It’s what I do. meh. Not everyone likes IRL man. I have crazy anxiety and it’s good to be a part of a community where I don’t have to deal with that.

10 Likes

God forbid you cant farm enough gold to fund yourself for the next 4 expansions in classic

17 Likes

Yes, if you are mad you can only run 30 dungeons a day you have a problem with OCD and gainful employment.

I need to farm pummelers, so I know all about the lock… it is an inconvenience for me because I have 10 characters I play on, and like to jump into pug raids and dungeons as they pop up… but hey guess what? I think I can farm MCP’s when I know I won’t be doing that… OH NOES!

8 Likes

How do you do 30 instances in 2-3 hours when you’re limited to 5 an hour?

29 Likes

I’m sure that you will be missed by your community and in particular by whatever friends you’ve made along the way! I’ve really enjoyed the sort of social sanctum that Classic has offered me during this whole pandemic, and it’s for that same reason that this particular change seriously bothers me. I understand why you’re quitting and wish you the best of luck!

2 Likes

What do personal attacks achieve in this discussion?

5 Likes

Because their arguments are based on ridiculous hypothetical situations of people hyper farming stuff in a borderline exploitive manner

Just hyperbole and complaining just to complain about something even though it doesn’t effect 99% of players

And the 1% it does effect are like billionaires complaining about losing pennies

26 Likes

I don’t think he’s ever actually even reached the 1 hour instance cap lol

3 Likes

And the 1% it does effect are like billionaires complaining about losing pennies

Do you think that if I had money to buy flasks and even elixirs that I would need to farm something like MCP for basic raids? This is just ignorant.

1 Like

Same for me my friend. I have already unsubbed both of my accounts and if this remains in the game i will not be resubbing. This is my official protest of this ridiculous ‘Fix’.

WE ALL OWE IT TO OURSELVES TO HOLD BLIZZARD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR LACK OF POLICING THEIR OWN CONTENT. THE LEGITIMACY OF THIS GAME IS NOW OUT THE WINDOW. BLIZZARD CARES ABOUT 1 THING AND 1 THING ONLY AND ITS DISGUSTING.

1 Like

At this point they will just screw tbc next.

2 Likes

<3 KOABD 10char

2 Likes

If you spend 6 hours farming MCPs you are extremely unlucky.

But cLaSsIc pLuS

EXACTLY. If we as a community allow these sorts of ‘fixes’ to continue then we have only failed ourselves.

HOLD BLIZZARD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR INABILITY TO POLICE THEIR OWN CONTENT. UNSUB YOUR ACCOUNTS AND DEMAND BETTER!

1 Like