I told my guild I'm quitting

Okay. Bye…

9 Likes

No you can’t you’re still locked into the 5 instances per hour, that’s not going away.

4 Likes

Its not an attack, it is the objective truth. You can regard it as an intervention.

2 Likes

Nope…not unsubbing…I dont mind it…actually I like it.

10 Likes

We get 240 instances per day on Retail. Join the dark side!

1 Like

You cannot do 30 instances in two hours. It’s always been capped at 5 resets an hour.

4 Likes

how are your guys’ critical thinking skills this weak? nobody is saying you can do 10 instances per hour. but if youre farming something you can clear in 5 minutes then hitting the instance cap takes less than half an hour. you think playing for 25 minutes then logging out to do something else for an hour is obsessive?

4 Likes

You’d be doing that regardless, not sure what your point is. You’ll just be doing it for 6 hours a day instead of 18.

1 Like

you sure can do 10 instances an hour, 5 on one character, 5 on another.

… if it’s noon server time, can you run a single dungeon more than ten times before 2 pm? No. Not with the new rules, and not with the old rules. That’s all I said. And yeah. The guy I quotes explicitly says “you can do 30 instances in 2-3 hours” so don’t tell me that “noone is saying you can to 10 instances per hour” when it’s literally quoted for you right there in the post you’re responding to.

1 Like

Sure, but unless you’re a multiboxer, 99% of people don’t actually spam dungeons on multiple toons every single day.

2 Likes

how bad are you at math? in what universe where you are hitting the instance cap (5 per hour) does it take you 18 hours to do 30 instances? the amount of ingame time it takes to do 30 instances at 5 minute per instance is less than 3 hours. what the hell are you on about

oh my god. use your brain. learn to read between the lines of what people are saying and stop assuming everyone is as dumb and unable to understand subtext as you are. he said it takes 2-3 hours to run 30 instances. which is absolutely true if youre talking about real time, which i JUST EXPLAINED.

You farm MCP because you decided to play a meme spec. If you spend the time to farm MCP you surely can farm herb for flask / elixirs.

3 Likes

Are you dense? Whether you take 3 or 12 minutes of actual gameplay per reset, you’re still limited at 5 resets an hour. The only actual change is that you’ll only be able to do your 5 resets per hour for 6 hours instead of endlessly spamming dungeons.

So you wake up in the middle of the night doing your 5X5 mins run then go back to sleep 35 mins to do it again 24 hours a day?

KByeCanIHaveYourStuff

Wrong its account based.

Calm down brosef. No need to get mad. You’re not talking about real time then, your talking about /played time. You’re correct that if you login, clear the dungeon, and log out, you can clear 10 dungeons per hour of /played time. But, like I’ve said several times. You cannot complete more than 10 dungeons in 2 hours of actual time. If it’s noon, you cannot complete 11 dungeons before 2 pm, and you never could.

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

1:00 - Enter Instance
1:06 - Exit Instance - 1 hour Timer Starts
1:07 - Enter Instance
1:13 - Exit Instance - 2 Dungeons - 53min remain on start of lockout timer
1:14 - Enter Instance
1:20 - Exit Instance - 3 Dungeons - 45 min remain on start of lockout timer
1:21 - Enter Instance
1:27 - Exit Instance - 4 Dungeons - 38 min remain on start of lockout timer
1:28 - Enter Instance
1:34 - Exit Instance - 5 Dungeons - 32 min remain on start of lockout timer
2:06 - Timer Expires - Dungeons now available
2:07 - Enter Instance
2:13 - Exit Instance - 1 hour Timer Starts
2:14 - Enter Instance
2:20 - Exit Instance - 2 Dungeons - 53min remain on start of lockout timer
2:21 - Enter Instance
2:27 - Exit Instance - 3 Dungeons - 45 min remain on start of lockout timer
2:28 - Enter Instance
2:34 - Exit Instance - 4 Dungeons - 38 min remain on start of lockout timer
2:35 - Enter Instance
2:41 - Exit Instance - 5 Dungeons - 32 min remain on start of lockout timer
3:13 - Timer Expires - Dungeons now available
3:14 - Enter Instance
3:20 - Exit Instance - 1 hour Timer Starts
3:21 - Enter Instance
3:27 - Exit Instance - 2 Dungeons - 53min remain on start of lockout timer
3:28 - Enter Instance
3:34 - Exit Instance - 3 Dungeons - 45 min remain on start of lockout timer
3:35 - Enter Instance
3:42 - Exit Instance - 4 Dungeons - 38 min remain on start of lockout timer
3:43 - Enter Instance
3:51 - Exit Instance - 5 Dungeons - 32 min remain on start of lockout timer

Daily Lockout @ 3:51 after 2hours 51 minutes in perfect timing.