New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

You didnt know that you could solo RFC at level 60 back in 2005? That is in large part how my server farmed the 90,000 linen cloth after the war effort was released.

It really sounds like you just dislike anyone who can farm more than you.

5 Likes

Are you trying to miss the point or do you actually just not understand what was written? IN REGARD TO THE WAR EFFORT: nobody knew ahead of time to farm tens of thousands of pieces of linen.

I am fully behind this change still. I’ve seen remarkable effects on the game because of it. Keep up the good work Blizzard!

4 Likes

Yea… dude doesn’t seem like he has a fully functioning brain

2 Likes

Really curious what effects you’re seeing because I’ve seen the opposite. I’ve seen more bots in the past 5 days than I have in the past 9 months playing classic. Yesterday I was at SM leveling up my alts weapon skill and I saw 40-50 bots running into SM as multiboxers. No guild, random strings for names like “FoifSDFxdfm”. I killed 20 or so that were the opposite faction. There are more bots in the world than ever before. Even straight from Blizzards mouth, they are banning 2-4k bots A DAY. I’ve seen a lot of those bots running around the world. They don’t even try and hide it lol. All you have to do to find them is log on late at night and look around SM, ZF, the hinterlands, arathi highlands, or basically anywhere in winterspring. It’s ridiculous. The botters do this, and the players get the short end of the stick with the 30 instance cap. It’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

Oh look, it is the anti-cap player who said they quit because of the cap, created a slew of threads on it, and is still here harping on it, and capping it off with TOS breaking blatant insults aimed at those who disagree with him.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on remarkable effects?

Because all I’ve seen is skyrocketing prices and bots farming out in the world preventing those of us from doing anything.

And now we can’t farm inside instances to get away from them either.

Subscription losses, fewer people running dungeons, more bots in the open world, tons of people upset.

Everything a retail troll wants.

2 Likes

Such an ego… Not all of us consider posting on the Blizzard forums to be a lifestyle nor do we care about your previous positions on various issues.

You’d be rioting if they implemented a post limit in the same style as instance limits given that you’re obviously more involved with posting here than the game itself.

3 Likes

Not really, I would simply post less.

It IS pretty humorous to see folks like you and Ayaya hypocritically vigorously combat the instance cap, but are more than happy to complain about how much someone posts on a forum.

It’s pointing out YOUR hypocrisy. How are you not perma banned from the forums.

1 Like

There is no hypocrisy whatsoever. If there was a post count cap I would abide by it.

I am not permabanned from the forums because, now dig this: there is not cap on forum posts.

Here, let me help you out. If you you are so upset that someone has positions that do not align with yours, here is one simple trick doctors hate!

1 Like

Dude sounds like the same guy that ignores everyone on trade chat that isnt using trade chat to trade stuff

I’ve seen these effects too. Prices on open world items are now coming down because of some of them switching to fishing, herbing, elementals and essences.

I’m not upset that you disagree. It’s the raw volume of nonsense and claiming that legitimate players are “just alts” because they don’t conform to your expansionist reading of the blue text.

If it makes you feel any better, I did a cursory glance of some other threads you were an overly active participant in and I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re not a white knight. My reading just shows you as a contrarian who is against whatever the popular opinion is whether it’s this or the current state of AV.

Some people are bored and get their kicks arguing on the internet. Whatever helps you cope during these troubling times I suppose. I used to have running instances but you still have this.

6 Likes

“IT’S NOT OUR GAME TO CHANGE”

That was a quote from the Classic team when asked about changes coming to the game. I don’t know when that changed and I don’t care, this was a bad change that exclusively negatively affects real players while the bots simply swap servers.

Hold true to the words I quoted as well as the words you spoke early on about listening to the community. We didn’t ask for this, and we’ve told you to revert it, we’re not the retail community… we expect this to be reverted.

7 Likes

Æÿçöæçæïêæñö

120 Blood Elf Demon Hunter

:thinking:

4 Likes

Æÿçöæçæïêæñö

dat name though

1 Like

bro i dont want to alarm you or anything but zul’gurub is a 20 man raid instance, NOT 40. It still counts towards the limit.

4 Likes

“people playing the game more efficiently than me or in a way i dont enjoy is exploiting, wahh ban it!”

5 Likes