I remember when

I require more aww

Someone needs to tell him gdkp has been in the game since 2008 when he was in awe over the gear he was just to naive to know that it was

1 Like

Yeah, it could also been seen as opportunity.

With the glut of gold in the economy, I can sell junk for much more gold. This at least makes things like buying mounts and working up tradeskills much easier as the cost of vendor stuff stays static.

I just started back in WoW. What was the VERY first thing I did? Made a character, ran to the auction house and started an auctioneer scan. This way I can find what crap is overpriced while I’m farming newb stuff. Eggs have proven to be quite good for a ‘newb’. Already have a ton of bag space.

The entire OP sounds like a personal problem or personal outlook issue. Stop thinking everyone with better gear is a gold buyer, chances are they did it legit. Game is pretty easy for medium to low effort input.

Just gives off big “jaded player” vibes.

2 Likes

It’s called perception, Also when the majority of guilds clearing our GDKP’s it’s an easy assumption to make.

Back before everyone got it legit now the majority of people do not get it legit.

Sorry that you bought your gear from a GDKP and this post upsets you

Lmao, never did a GDKP, dislike them. Swing and a miss on that one. You can also see that the gear I have it not indicative of someone dumping money into GDKP runs.

And your perception is colored by your dislike of GDKP raids and RMT. Plenty of non GDKP guilds clear hard modes and normal content.

Doubt, would need some backing information to support this. GDKP is popular but it doesn’t have a monopoly on PUG’s

Prove it… You coming here acting like you’re the authority of all the statistics of world of Warcraft… let’s see proof to back up your straw man argument…

Nah, you made the initial claim, can’t push that one on me.

you made it, now back it.

You obviously didn’t play vanilla wow If you did you would know that I was speaking facts.
In the future get your facts straight and back it with data before making your strawman arguments

Oh and thanks for keeping my thread at the top of the page

Haven’t made one, thanks though.

I did, GDKP exists but as long as there is one non GDKP pug around they aren’t the only option. Though I see no relevance to the time period of play based on GDKP prevalence.

No single fact has come from your posts between us here. not one, just supposition of a jaded player.

Are you mad bro?

nowhere near mad.

you however must be constantly seething:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/okay-blizz-how-about-this/1545843

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/nerf-mages-locks/1544461

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/poor-warriors/1545831

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/really-bro/1542246

lotta threads just to complain…

Hes a cry baby.

And hes bad at the game

2 Likes

He legit busted out the

“you mad bro?”

:rofl:

1 Like

Its legit according to Blizzard and thats all that matter. You are useless whiny person with no power or maturity or knowledge. Stop WHINING. You were never special and will never be.

Your pathetic attempt at some old idea shows how you have aged but cant accept that you are not relevant to anyone in RL or in game.

:musical_note:I remember I remember when I lost my mind, there was something so pleasant about that place.:musical_note:

Every time I see this topic in the topic list that’s all I hear l lol.

3 Likes

I swear I was just about to post tbose lyrics hahahaha

1 Like

hahaha, you think that’s bad? What’s annoying is when you’re decked out in gear, worked on titles/mounts to be proud of, and then walk around in Dalaran realizing most people have what you have, with slightly more difficult titles or a slightly better mount, and all that work you put in isn’t something to be proud of, it’s the standard.

It’s not annoying from anyone’s fault, the player base has gotten better, but there’s no room for flexing like their was before.

Given that the game is 14 years old, there should be no “awe” anymore.
Hell even Shadowmourne won’t have the same impact as it did in the original WotLK since there will be many more this time around.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.