I kinda feel bad for the Alliance. ... Oh, wait! Oh no! My alt is Alliance!

This I can agree with. I had noticed people hiding in there.

Speaking of, I just got booted from an AV. In it’s third freakin’ hour, it was time to hit the head. I re-captured a mine and then stood in a corner while I, you know, took care of stuff. Came back and deserter debuff.

Thank god, honestly. That match is probably still going on. And I though Alliance turtles are bad!

Edit: Would be hilarious if I get dropped into the same match after I get to re-queue.

1 Like

Keeping in mind I suck at maths:

If a match lasts about 20min as a one sided stomp for horde victory but alliance had 2min queue and horde had 12min queue

And horde gains about 1.5 levels per win and alliance 1 level per loss (seemed to be what I got)

It actually seems to even out pretty well.

Something like 21.3 minutes per level on horde and 22 for alliance.

Feel free to point out how terrible my maths is though, because you’re probably right!

Welp, day three. Two wins total. I’m not going to level any more Alliance alts this way. The whole ‘always lose but shorter queues, so it evens out’ business isn’t panning out. Like one conversation I saw said:
“The Alliance are so bad at PvP.”
“Bad, not bad enough to lose quickly, so even worse.”
(For the record, I don’t think the Alliance are bad at PvP. Blizz even said this new map favors Horde (unlike the actual AV that favors Alliance and always has)).
Two and three hour losing matches just wreck the advantage of short queues.

I got like five more levels to go on my Alliance alt. Thankfully, I only want to get to 110 so I can see what it’s like to play though BfA Alliance side. I don’t think I could take ten more levels of this “fast” leveling.