I just did 6.16m damage to a Unholy DK in a 1v1 in a BG

Not only did they not die, they killed me at full HP after resetting over and over. We really gonna have another XPAC of broken Unholy DK? (No they weren’t blood)

2 Likes

i just did 15m to a turnip that also didn’t die

nerf turnip

10 Likes

you probably don’t know how to kill a DK, i have been nearly two shotting all these silly UHDK rerollers.

if you ran into an unholy main, working as intended, you’re an alt in greens, you shouldn’t ever win against a decked out main.

1 Like

Were they really that broken for the majority of this expansion?
Also it’s prepatch. Remember how bananas a few specs were at DF launch, and how they got nerfed so hard we basically didn’t see them again for a year?

1 Like

uhdk was bad all expac, if he thought we were OP this expansion he has no idea what normal looks like.

2 Likes

i did near a billion to multiple turnips with a demo once.

i bet i got reported.

1 Like

i bet you did, they actually made it so you can’t drop a turnip in bgs now. someone got big mad about not coming in first on damage.

No it wasn’t.

You just don’t acknowledge when unholy DKs are strong:

This is your take on appropriate DK balancing:

8 Likes

Might have been more to do with dropping turnips in funny places and using shadow step to take flags out of the map or w/e because it has no valid pathing check.

1 Like

sounds like a good reason, but how would you get there to plant a turnip in the first place?

I mean i’m kinda just speculating. I’m not sure what kind of pathing checks turnips had in BGs.

For instance, you can’t heroic leap from the bottom of the WSG flag room up to the top floor, but you used to be able to sticky warp grenade up there (before they nerfed it). You can’t warlock gate over the sides of the map in Twin peaks, but you were able to warp grenade out even with the flag.

So I may be totally wrong, but I would imagine rogues probably put turnips in funny places like maybe cracks in building geometry and taking a flag into places nobody else can get.
They might also just not like the idea of a class using a target dummy to build up modifiers outside of combat or stay in combat to avoid being sapped.

We use to be able to spawn the punching bag turnip in battlegrounds. Fun was detected and Blizzard removed good boy turnip from bgs. Big sad

Are they supposed to balance 1v1 now? Is this where we’re at?

dk is absurd there is no denying that. But 1v1 means little. very few classes can kill a spriest 1v1 playing the right talents before they do atleast 7-10 mil heals

Leave those turnips alone Notorious! Geez.

i have seen the walrus fish thing of recent so i think you can still drop those ones.

You dumped all of your damage into the AMS and AMZ didn’t you?

Also it’s prepatch just chill for a few more weeks.

Unholy was excellent all expansion.

Not that I expect someone that runs epic premades to know what they’re talking about.

The only people you’re two hitting are the bots at the graveyard.

4 Likes

you aren’t even a DK, you are just a forum fighter alt.

DK is not cracked lol. Its just prepatch. I love it when people whine about nothing. Get a GRIP.

1 Like