I just did 6.16m damage to a Unholy DK in a 1v1 in a BG

bad players always whine whenever DK is viable.

1 Like

meh, this maybe too specific but it just sounds like a healer going, “I’m top healing why are you guys dying”. And even before you look at the logs, it’s 99% of healing on himself and 0 on the team.

To be effective, you have to do your damage at the appropriate times, and huddle down to survive the burst even.

If you run with premades vs randoms your opinion is literally worthless.

1 Like

you could cure a steak with that salt.

You thought unholy death knight was bad all expansion when it was an actual powerhouse. You have no idea how to play the class and it shows.

2 Likes

Also as long as you need premades to PvP in the most casual of casual battlegrounds you will forever be made fun of. You are a punching bag lol. Makes sense too since you usually play blood lmao.

if you were half as good as you think you are, you wouldn’t need to hide on alts.

If I was half as good as I think I am I STILL wouldn’t need a premade to play epics.

Why don’t you just twink in the 69 bracket or something? That’s a thing right? You could let us play epics in peace and stomp noobs even HARDER with your premade! a win win!

all your accusations do is let everyone know what you would do if you were in my situation.

If I was in your position I would be VERY bored. Camping bots at graveyards with a premade sounds intensely unfun.

Not it was not, lol. Unholy has gone up and down a bit (mostly down), but at one point both unholy and frost were at the bottom of the barrel.

yeah, right out the gate we got hit with mastery nerfs, 50% nerfs on DS, VP, AMS and some of our passive defensives and had several PVP talents nerfed or removed making us very vulnerable to magic damage,

then when we had our armor nerfed 20% making us weak to both magic and physical damage.

it wasn’t until they buffed the crap out of wounds that we were made viable at the start of S3 as a glass cannon, but then they nerfed that a few weeks later and we have been low to mid tier ever since.

all these guys rerolling don’t play the class through thick and thin, they don’t understand what its like to play when the class is balanced around making Petkick mortal vs making it playable for the average player.

1 Like

I remember that. It was the most vulnerable of the plate classes because of this.

YOU don’t play through thick and thin. You play blood dk with a raid group against randoms. You will never be a competent player because all you do is camp bots at graveyards.

which bot was yours?

this game needs more self healing plz

cant wait for hero talents we prob get twice as much self healz

If DK gets to death strike, yer gonna have a bad time. CC/knockback/more CC. Killing them is your ranged teammates job, if they even need to die to win objectives.

In the War Within, its not strictly a ranged meta as DKs stocks are up high, but lots of ranged look strong too. I don’t expect a Warlock, Mage, or Hunter shortage in the next expac. Defending/peeling for Hunter teammates might be needed so they can kill the DKs. Temple is a pain in the butt right as most games have 2 DKs gripping me into the melee pile.

DK has always been a powerhouse in 1v1s especially vs casters. So any time it’s tuned relatively high, it becomes a live lord powerhouse.

Lots of people will chime in and say 1v1s don’t matter, but they very obviously do. As they happen quite frequently in BGs, world PvP, and winning those match ups in blitz is a very good thing for your team.

I don’t think DK was Op in DF though. Their damage wasn’t tuned very high until the end of the expac and they were pretty vulnerable to physical damage.

But yeah I think it’s funny that some people think the class is balanced and yet they have always done extremely well vs casters and at the same time the advice to beating them is “stay out of melee with them”. You know a melee spec is balanced if you just shouldn’t even try to melee with them lol.

1 Like

People are being willfully ignorant that being able to heal 230k every third global [every 4s] with 150k 4ppm enchant heal, absorbs, magic negation, DoT removal and leech is not too much sustain for dps

Yet will cry that dps need lower self healing

I did this all the time in season 3/4 to completely eat ret’s crusade burst

ya they’re broken af but I think its like DF situation, they will shine in 2 weeks and then get nerfed

but right now, since its a pre patch, I guess blizzard just doenst care, I mean, we have talents that still dont work