Absent Class Tuning

we have the same argument over in bg land about honor level. more is better yes, but you can’t really compare two different players and have an absolute certainty of outcome.

afterall, there are a lot of multiglads who show up in bgs and get destroyed by people who never step foot in arena and just queue bgs all day and have so for years.

if rating was a raw measure of skill, then i wouldn’t have thousands of glad kills because i have never pushed above ~1900, so it should be impossible for me to have ever killed a glad.

if i kill you what does that make you then? (statistically i probably already have killed you on one of your toons)

yeah it is, the devs said so, it was the trade off for taking away our presences and mobility in legion. if they don’t want us to play like that, they need to give us back our presences and mobility, then the class won’t be trash.

i really thought about going more into arguing with you about DK, but then i looked at your DK and you have barely played it. unless you have some R1 hiding on another account, i have literally forgotten more about DK than you know. i do respect your many glad titles on other classes, but stop acting like you know more about this class than me.