I didn't receive my feldrake

still nothing here. i had no problem getting any of the other drops.

Got the kite no problem, but still waiting on this one. Claimed it on twitch, etc.

I actually forgot I had this thing.

:exploding_head:

No feldrake, and yes I checked everything was correct. Most annoying thing I’ve encountered so far was putting in two separate tickets to have them closed within minutes, marked as ‘resolved’ with no interaction from anyone. I now no longer have the ability to submit a ticket for any reason.

1 Like

Yup, still no feldrake for me either. Nothing will probably happen though.

1 Like

if you need a blue post, then try this thread:

…posting won’t speed anything up, but it makes more sense to keep these posts to a singular thread.

Never got mine either. Got the Dragon Kite pet with no problem. I claimed it on Twitch. It tells me it was claimed. Never showed up in my mounts (I know it comes unpacked).

1 Like

same issue here, claimed it days ago, nothing in my mount tab :frowning:

I claimed it 8 days ago and still haven’t received it either.

1 Like

I claimed it almost 10 days ago and still didint receive the mount (there is nothing wrong with my account, because I received the dragon kite normally)

2 Likes

If we receive the new twitch drop mount, we know blizzard somehow messed up the fel drake drop for everyone in this thread.

I’m in the same boat. Claimed it 10 days ago, still no mount. I even tried the workaround and did a new account. Still no mount…

Yes, my account is connected. Yes, I claimed it. Yes, I know it shows up in the mount menu. It just hasn’t been delivered.

Impressive Blizzard.

2 Likes

Same problem here, claimed mine over 10 days ago, never got the drop. Like many others, have followed all the proper steps, connected acc, waited, checked the mount tab, and there’s still been nothing there.

1 Like

Same, tried submitting a ticket and as usually they blamed me for making an error. I did the Golem pet at the same exact time and I received that, so yeah…

1 Like

Same, tried submitting a ticket and as usually they blamed me for making an error. I did the Golem pet at the same exact time and I received that, so yeah…they also closed my second ticket with no response.

1 Like

same, no drake despite successfully claiming it (10 days now) and despite previously getting the dragon kite pet. like how do you screw something up that badly and still have the audacity to promote more (supposed) twitch drops?

Right? Like we have had in-game bugs like rares dropping high-level loot multiple times or rep farms being super easy to do that’s getting patched IN THE HOUR that it happens but now what appears to be a sizeable percentage of the player base isn’t receiving their Feldrake and haven’t for some over a week now and when I try to make a ticket for it, it gets auto cleared. We need Wowhead to make an article of it so Blizz sees it happening I guess.

1 Like

Same problem here. Just throwing my name in the list in hopes this gets some traction.

1 Like

I have received nearly 100 twitch drops in various games with no issues until the feldrake. This was the most important drop to me and I didn’t even get it. Sad to see blizzard ignoring the issue, there has been one blue post say we are working on it days ago. Add my name to the list of people who did nothing wrong and are being punished by having to deal with this BS.

2 Likes

In the same boat here, got my kite with no issues. But redeemed my feldrake and it never showed up. Hoping that Blizzard actually does this because announcing another mount from a twitch drop is a huge slap in the face to the players that watched the 4 hours for the Feldrake and never received it.

2 Likes