I cant start BFA

I finished the battle for lorderon quest and i cant get the quest to go to sithilus to start BFA, I went to sithilus and tried to see if i could interact with the NPC with no luck. I have two characters on the alliance side that cant progress. Can i get some help getting that quest activated on my ally mage and shaman?

22 Likes

Good that someone here made a topic about this, a few mins before i lvled a US char to 10 to post myself :slight_smile:
EU has tons of topics about this issue, but noone from blizz is answering our tickets or our support forum.

A reply when this will be solved would be awesome!

8 Likes

I have submitted bug report. I made GM ticket. I’ve received answer that has nothing to with the fact the QUEST IS GONE. I frankly am very disappointed in the lack of caring about how long time players who’ve helped build Blizzard through there purchases over the years are no longer relevant enough to be treated like valued customer. So I ask again HOW DO I TAKE MY CHARACTER TO BFA LIKE I HAVE MY OTHER CHARACTERS?

7 Likes

In order to help process mass amounts of tickets, the GM’s provide an answer to help most situations, though not all. If you feel your problem can’t be helped via the response, open the ticket back up, and wait for a reply.

Both my fiancé and I are in the same boat as of this morning. Neither of us are allied races, but her DK and my DH can’t start BFA. It appears as though our current timeline when we ask Chromie to return us is Pandaria. This exists despite pandaria being an option to level in with Chromie.

1 Like

Same boat here. Cannot get to BfA…

1 Like

I was having a problem like this on a character I just got to level 50 doing Legion Chrome Time. I couldn’t even portal in using the portal room. I took the boat from Sen’jin village to Zandalar and it seemed Nathanos was then waiting there with my quest line. Only problem was it was the quest to start the scenario meaning I had to hoof it back to Orgrimmar to move on.

Not really the most ideal solution but I hope it at least helps someone else for now.

2 Likes

I can’t start bfa either. I made a character leveled her through Exile’s Reach dropped the tutorial when it was going to tour Stormwind. No way to get to bfa. I deleted her and started again going through the regular racial area. Hit level 10 and same issue can’t get to BFA! No quest on docks, Stormwind Keep, Hero guy, board, nothing no where. Beyond frustrated at this point.

2 Likes

Hello blizz?
I wanna play the game here, can you fix this soon?

/2 is spamming about this every minute, seams everyone is stuck

3 Likes

We have done a few articles. See if this one is helpful.

1 Like

That solution does not allow us to begin BfA. There is no quest giver to get us to Boralus.

7 Likes

I appreciate your response but i still cant get the quest to go to sithulus. Going to sithulus doesnt help because you cant interaxt with the dwarf NPC to get the heart of azeroth. Jana is not on the dock either to start the jail break. The whole thing appears broken.

3 Likes

In bfa phase, chromie has no dialogue, abandoned all quests.
Can get the world quests in BFA, and do the first part where u get neck lvl 1 then there is nothing.

Anduin isnt in castle so cant take quest “The Nation of Kul Tiras”

On my server there is tons of peoples stuck here and noone has succeeded in going to the next step, its broken.

4 Likes

Did the proposed solutions, still no quest available at main entrance of the keep. Quest log is completely empty.

3 Likes

This doesn’t help! Nobody can start BFA. The only way to start it is by completing the tutorial right after Exile’s Reach. Can you please let us know if this is going to be addressed anytime soon?

3 Likes

My son and I already have accounts and completed BFA.
My wife and daughter just got new accounts.
We’re at a spot where they couldn’t do anything else but BFA, while my son and I can’t get the BFA breadcrumb quest, so we effectively can’t play together.

It seems to be that you can’t play BFA at all, unless you complete Exiles Reach and don’t abandon the tutorial once getting into the capital.
Allied races are a no-go with BFA at the moment.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Thanks.

5 Likes

I also have not been able to start BFA content, on this character. I tried the solutions in the article, they didn’t work.

I even tried other things as well: Went into Stormwind keep, took the boat to Boralus harbor, flew to Silithus to see Magni, abandoned all quests that could possibly have a conflict, checked all of the Hero’s Call boards and NPCs next to them- no quests available anywhere.

I do have access to the BFA dungeons though, and don’t have any issue queueing or playing through them.

The trade chat is filled with people asking the same questions as well, how to start BFA because they can’t find how to. This will be my 7th max level, so I’d like to think that I’m familiar with how to start the content, unless I’m missing something obvious. Any solutions would help, thanks.

3 Likes

This is another. Issue with this situation is there are a few bugs - but also considerable confusion. Trying to tease out which is what…can be challenging.

If neither one of these articles prove helpful, a ticket may be in order.

2 Likes

Orlyia,

Thank you for the response. I read the article you provided and you cant start that nation divided quest untill you get the heart of azeroth necklace. The bug is we cant get the quest to go to sithalus to get it. Can you please pass this on to the devs?

3 Likes

Agreed, the response is always appreciated. :slight_smile:

The issue I’m running into, is that Allied Races don’t get the tour, nor the option to skip the tutorial.
They do get Chromie Time, but it seems that BFA isn’t an option to select.
And if I talk to Chromie to take me back to the most recent timeline, Turalyon is on the throne and there isn’t an option to start the BFA quest chain.

Thanks.

5 Likes