I can't play more than one character because RDF was removed

Title.

I had like 6 different toons I wanted to slowly level up and I realized a single level from 70 - 71 is 1.4M exp or something which is like 2 - 3 levels worth in TBC.

Without RDF I have to either be forced to sit in town and wait for groups to pick me up or I have to abandon my main spec to go a tank or healer just to spam dungeons all day which gets incredibly boring.

RDF allowed me to just queue in automatically and teleport without doing any work while I focus on questing, honestly that and the 50% buff would’ve helped a ton because right now it’s getting very stale and I don’t think I can level more than one toon with how slow it’s going.

41 Likes

Are you just now realizing after 15 years that WoW takes a lot of time?

this is like the classic nerd game lol and you came to the OG nerd version

29 Likes

Here we have another anti-RDF troll.

9 Likes

Okay, cool, you’re not gonna reach 80 anyway lmao

8 Likes

I have 7 70s but this guy cant have 2 80s without RDF. If anything this post is a perfect screenshot for why we shouldnt have RDF.

21 Likes

I mean I will on a single toon, just very slowly. Ain’t no one got time to level multiple 70s unless you’re straight up unemployed.

6 Likes

go to retail

13 Likes

Oh great even more anti-RDF trolls, are all of you people alts or something?

5 Likes

You’re not gonna. You’re gonna quit and go back to retail, guaranteed. RDF has nothing to do with your “inability” to level alts btw, you’re just lazy.

I have a family and a salary, I have 3 70s, and 3 65s, all leveled by me.

9 Likes

Yeah same, I have more 70s than you, but TBC leveling is slower than Wrath leveling to 80 and no RDF makes that EVEN slower.

Funny how people are telling everyone to quests but they’re the same people that boost and say “questing is boring”. This has nothing to do with you so why are you max levels worried the hell the low players are doing? Community is so scuffed the F up.

6 Likes

Not even needed cause it’s never coming to Classic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah this is kinda getting out of hand, we can’t even talk about RDF without these trolls down everyone’s throat.

Now you sound like that troll RDF guy.

1 Like

So are you unemployed? Also just completely untrue btw.

4 Likes

OR hear me out. You can quest.

2 Likes

Ah it was a typo, I meant TBC leveling is faster than Wrath not slower.

Questing is pretty slow man, I like to dungeon every now and then too and RDF would help out a lot with that.

People are are gatekeeping groups.

People arguing about time is dumb - why force casuals to spend what little time they have to play grinding levels. A job with 5 kids and wanting to slip in a few hours of wows glory days a few times a week isnt unreasonable. I have like 6 lvl 80s wotlk on my retail account that never stepped into CATA. I’ve grinded to 80 before I remembrt the experience and I just wanna enjoy being lvl 80 as quickly as i can with minimal effort this time around.

Maybe alternatively give rested exp a larger boost.

5 Likes

They should’ve just sold Lv 80 boosts at this point if they were going to be anti-RDF.

??? So are you unemployed or what?

Multiple 70s to 80, jesus man I am so close to ignoring you.

1 Like