I bought the annual pass, but didn't get free mount?

They will not get to keep that mount. I didn’t when I cancelled my 6 month sub a while back. In about 5ish days that mount was gone from my collections.

Was just the one from that promotion.

My yearly sub canceled when I switched my expired credit card out, but I have a recurring six month sub set up to go when the yearly one runs out.
Will I not get the mount because I canceled the yearly sub?

Is your subscription active? When you look at your account overview, does it indicate your subscription’s next billing date?

3 Likes

pretty sure there was only a singular offer of a 12 month sub.
if you’ve switched to a 6 month, you should be fine.

i think the part confusing me, is where it says “get it with a 6 or 12 month sub”… yet… there is no more 12 month sub available. (at least not that i can find)

anyhoo, i’m beyond caring.
i’m tired, dehydrated, sore, and sad because blizz are killing my water ele fren. :sob:
gonna grab a huge drink, and go to bed. :face_exhaling:

It says - Subscription Type 6-Months Recurring. I’m hoping that means I’ll get a fish, even though the six month sub doesn’t kick in until March. Thank you!

From what I understand as long as it’s set to recurring then you’ll be fine. The problem will only occur for anyone who cancels. Or rather, if your sub is going to expire. E.g. for me my sub is expiring soon despite buying a 6 month sub earlier in the year, so I won’t get the mount unless if I purchase a 6/12m sub and also refrain from cancelling it.

I’m not too sure how it behaves for people who bought a sub and then cancel a few days before the promo. Sounds like they might lose out.

There isn’t a current 12 month sub you can buy, however if you never cancelled then it renews into another 1yr sub.

If you had cancelled, you can’t go back to the 1yr track.

For everyone who is worried about not remembering to cancel a sub, you can always make a calendar notification to remind you a few days in advance. You could also always do the tried and true sticky note on your desk thing.

Blizzard wants people to stay subbed and these mounts help promote that. Buying a 6 month sub then immediately cancelling isn’t a subscription. It’s purchasing a 6 month block of time. If Blizzard really wanted to push the “stay subbed or miss out” narrative they would never release these mounts for general sale.

4 Likes

I haven’t got mine either, we unsubed a few days ago after paying for a year, who knows where we will be under this admin.

I’m on the recurring 12 month sub. You can’t buy it new. But those of us still on it are eligible.

1 Like

There is no option for a year sub and hasn’t been since January. So I’m assuming you bought the year prior to that and canceled the renewal? If that’s the case, you won’t receive the mount.

Its my second time for a year when I paid for it. It said that when you pay for a year you will get the 6 month mounts. So by the words they posted then, I better get them. Who in there right mind would say that if you unsub the day after you pay for a year you don’t get the mount but if you wait 364 days after you do.

There has only been one promotional period to get a 12 month recurring sub. The time period was November 1st through January 16th to sign up. So I’m not following here.

No. It says the following:

5 Likes

I payed for a year and they hit me for a year again just a few weeks ago.

No it said on the year that if you buy a year sub you will get the 6m mounts. My brother got his on a year sub.

I’ll wait and see what my ticket says, then If we have to go on from there, we will.

That’s not possible. Again, the promotion for the 12 month sub started in November 2022 and ran through January 2023. We’re not.to November yet.

I just quoted you what the current promotion says.

Here was the original promotion:

4 Likes

I know for a fact that the year sub still got the mount.
-didn’t say in detail that the year was going to get this mount

I’m not sure where the disconnect is here.

1. You didn’t get charged for a year of recurring sub yet, because the promotion was from November to January.
  2. Your 6 or 12 month sub has to currently be recurring for you to receive this current mount.
  3. Everyone already got the original promised mounts from the 12 month promotion.
  4. If you canceled your recurring sub prior to this announcement you aren’t getting the mount, because it’s no longer recurring.
  5. If you cancel soon after getting the mount, it may be removed from your account, as the 6 month ones are.
6 Likes

But we was charged,- thats the disconnect

My time runs up 14 Apr 2024
Expiration Date

My brothers runs up on the same GD day and guess what he got the mount,

Then you aren’t on a 12 month sub. You’re probably on a 6 month sub.

And again, if you canceled it, you don’t get the mount.

3 Likes

I paid for the same time he did.

14 Apr 2024 is 9 mounts away so its not a 6M sub and its was US$155.88. Time paid for should get them mount, If we unsub a day after or 364 days after, shouldn’t be a difference. Ill see what the Gm says, if not

The restrictions specifically say the following:

If you’re currently on a 6-month or 12-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date, you’ll receive the mount and the pet as a gift in your Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge no later than July 24, 2023 (must be redeemed by January 31, 2024).

There was no 12 month sub option in April. And there was no 12 month sub option last April either for you to now be charged for a second year. So I’m not sure how that’s possible.

You canceled the sub. I’m sorry but that’s not how it works.

2 Likes