Husband/Wife DPS looking for TWW guild

LF active guild of adults who are looking to to AOTC and M+. We are both long-time players and are currently playing havoc DH and destro lock. We did our most recent raiding in S3 achieving AOTC and would like to find some fun people looking to accomplish this for TWW. We are mostly available evenings, in the 7pm-10pm EST on any day. Find me on discord at kaexa03 to chat, thanks!

1 Like

Hi Rhaye!

I will post our guild’s info below, but I will add you on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we will have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Hai! We may be a good fit for what you are looking for. I will drop my GM’s blurb below and just let him know Shadow sent ya!

Betrayed Saints on US Stormrage is looking for members to join our ranks! We are a Casual Social guild, with the main objective to build a strong and fun community!

Being we are a casual guild that enjoys all different types of content and building a family like community! We are small but as we grow have more people diving into end game content as the season progresses. Plus we have those who love chasing mogs, achievements, secret unlocking and mount/pet collectors as well. Plus Discord is always hoping, even if VC isn’t yet for the day.

Most, if no all, of us are working adults or parents with children that play when we can! Life priorities first after all!

Many people are finishing the grind in panda remix and starting to swap back to retail to preparing for WW within the next couple of months! We will be forming a raid team during War within, but for now just doing pickups here and there to try and get some gear and the awakened mount. We are also helping those interested in pushing keys to obtain 2k IO for the mount as well.

We run a monthly lottery that’s been a huge hit and you could win some dough!!!

If you’re a casual player horde or ally! Come on down! We accept everyone!

Feel free to reach out to the below!
Cainnix: Discord- MythryngMyst

Bump - Still Looking!

1 Like

Hello Rhaye, my guild could be a good fit for you both! We have several married couples playing with us currently if that is something you’re looking to find more of!

Can look over our recruitment post here!

If you have any other questions, you are welcome to reach out to me on my Battle.net @ ChiyoeSnow#1975 or on Discord : chiyoesnow
I look foward to chatting with y’all! :grinning:

Hello Rhaye : ) We look to be a good fit for you if you can swing 8-11pm est. We are definately looking for a dh & lock. Happy to chat if you’re interested.

Guild: Syzygy
Server: Zul’jin (Horde)
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)

We are a semi-casual, mid-core, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

We are currently looking to grow our community of raiders, M+ runners, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we welcome you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - open
Healer - open
RDPS - open
MDPS - open
! Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus !

A bit about us …

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of WoW – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our guild.

We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, political beliefs and are LGBTQIA+ friendly. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree to disagree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Cloud: cloudyaffects82

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Cloud: cloud82#11941

Hello Rhaye!

High Latency might be a good fit for you two! There are several couples in the guild and all walks of life! Usually you will catch us hanging out in discord in the evenings or on weekends running keys (sometimes in the morning too because usually we have a key and coffee morning group depending on people`s schedules). We also earn AoTC each season with our raid group.

If you are interested, check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa6430

Thanks for the replies :smiley: We are pretty much available anytime Saturday and Sunday, if there are any afternoon teams available!

My guild is ran by me and my wife, we are weekend warriors so to speak.

I sent you a discord request. You both sound like you would be a good fit for our guild. Request will be from iiliania :slight_smile:

[Horror Show] is recruiting for TWW, aiming to create a guild experience that goes back to the roots of what made guilds great. We’re focused on forming lasting friendships, taking down bosses, and having fun while we’re at it. Join us for exciting guild events with chances to win prizes, and enjoy a range of activities including M+ dungeons on nights when we’re not raiding.
Please contact Furva-Aegwynn in game or Hush.0170 on discord.

Still looking around :smiley:

Carries aint Free is a causal AOTC focused raid guild
We raid Tue-Wed 8-10:30pm EST great group of people laid back and drama free! Feel free to message me anytime. Current need is DPS to fill out raid roster and possibly a healer or tank spot.

Madisilv#1253 Bnet
_madisn Discord