[NA] <Fox Den> is looking for players to join us in War Within!

||About Us:
We are a small guild run by married couples with friends we’ve met along the way who come to WoW to destress. Our members range from brand new to veterans with 18+ years of experience. We enjoy hanging out, helping each other, and exploring all that WoW has to offer together. So whether you’re new to the game or returning, or just simply seeking a new laid-back community, come join us for some fun in the War Within and beyond! A lot of our members are working parents, so we are most active at night between 7 PM - 10 PM CST with Saturdays usually going past midnight. We’re mostly a Horde guild, but we try to not let this hinder us in grouping with our Alliance members!

||Requirements — Please have a good, friendly, laid-back attitude with an understanding that family will come first.

||Activities We Do:

|☆Mythic +| This is our guild’s favorite activity. It’s what we’ll be doing most nights! We have brand new members stepping into this area for the first time to seasoned members who will be shooting for 3,000 IO for S1 of War Within.
We enjoy getting people into this content, so if it’s something you’ve never done before and would like to try it out in a toxic free space, come join us!

|☆Raiding [N/H]| Nerub’ar Palace is our guild’s first official raid! We plan on getting AOTC and maybe dabble in Mythic raid.

—Roles We Need—
•Tanks: Full
•Healers: Full
•DPS: Full

N [7/8] H [0/8] M [0/8]
Our Raid Nights Are:
•Saturdays @ 8 PM to 11 PM CST. [Normal]
•Heroic Raid Night: TBD

Our guild will be a no-stress environment, and any experience level is welcome to join us for raiding!

|☆Delves| This is more of a solo activity, but it’s definitely more fun with friends, so bring fox friends! Some of us plan on hitting the high tiers!

|☆PvP| We have members who would love to start an Arena / RBG team(s)! Just need more experienced members in this area.

|☆Transmog & Achievements| The Guild Master, Prim, plans on having regular events for old & new content! Everyone knows having a good mount & transmog set increases DPS & HPS! :stuck_out_tongue:

|☆Social| We have a Discord! We’re a little on the quiet side as most work through the day but when we do talk it’s usually in gifs, memes, and blob fox emojis. We do have several channels to hopefully spark conversations, like a music & anime den! Like to show off new treasures you’ve acquired in WoW? We like to see them! We even have a channel to show off those depres… I mean awesome WoW vaults when they become available!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me!
—GM |Prim :fox_face: |
Battle Tag : ChiyoeSnow#1975
Discord : chiyoesnow

2 Likes

Come and join us!
Whether you are pushing for KSM, AOTC, or just reseting our Grieftorch.
Feel welcome to join a stress free and chill gaming environment with people of all skill levels!

Sunday morning bump! Come join usss!

veteran player (vanilla) that left the guild seen in SL because guild became inactive. I am wanting to get back to group content without Pugging (hate pugging). I have a arms (horde 502 ilvl warrior) but have problem off tanking in prot. I also have a (horde 500 ilvl enh shaman) and finally a (alliance 492 ilvl fury warrior) . I am just trying to find good people to play wow group content with. Please let me know if you are still recruiting or not. thanks

Hello Mark!
We are still recruiting! And would be thrilled to have you! I’d love to chat! You can reach me at my Btag - ChiyoeSnow#1975 or on Discord - chiyoesnow ! :grinning:

We’ve managed to continue playing together for all fof dragon flight and aren’t tired of each other yet! We’ve manage to build a real good core group of players. For TWW expansion we are looking at around 3 teams of mythic+ right now and our raid will be pushing into 20 man range! If we get enough players interested we will be attempting to push into Mythic raid once it releases

Hype bump! War Within EA releases tomorrow! We have a normal dungeon event set for Saturday 8 - 11 PM CST. Don’t go it alone. Come join us to smack some bosses!

Hello!

I’m a returning casual player looking for a chill and low stress group of people to play with in The War Within. Although I haven’t raided or done any keys since Battle for Azeroth, I would love to ease my way back into it. I’m mostly interested in normal/heroic progression and I plan on maining my warlock here but may dabble in other classes in the future.

All in all, your guild sounds like the perfect fit for me and I would love to join if you’d have me. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Mokgrim! Welcome back! We’d be happy to have you! Can never have to many cookies, heheh. >:3 We plan on doing everything that War Within offers in a stress free space! So come on in! You can reach me at my Battle tag / Discord or tell me a time you’ll be on and I’ll get you invited!

1 Like

Returning player looking for a friendly group. Would love to actually do retail endgame with friendly peeps as I have mainly been a solo act in my casual time in wow.

I just sent ya a FR on discord. would love to chat about it. Discord name = truezeldafan. Cheers!

Another hype bump for release of War Within tomorrow! Don’t go in alone, bring friends!