[H][US-Mal'ganis] <Emergence> Recruiting Healers, DPS for 8.3 and SL (8-11CST Tues/Wed/Sun*)

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild forming up for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have arrived at our new home on MG and are now rounding out our raid team for our first week of raid on July 14th.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are looking to build a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

A Fresh Start

Our leadership team is all too familiar with the search for a new long-term home. The dissolution of a great raid team can be tough to follow up. For those reasons, we are providing an opportunity for players who may be far removed from current raid content to join us and redevelop in a competitive but helpful atmosphere.

Our reroll is currently underway, with our deadline set for July 13th (120, with cloak, 430 ilvl - ready to get into normal/heroic Nya). Recruitment for the reroll event is now closed.

Recruitment Needs: About You

Our raid team is recruiting DPS and healers for our core.

Healers:

• Resto Druid (HIGH)
  • Disc Priest (HIGH)
  • Holy Priest (MEDIUM)
  • Mistweaver Monk (LOW)
  • Resto Shaman (LOW)
  • Holy Paladin (LOW)

DPS:

• Rogue (HIGH)
  • Demon Hunter (HIGH)
  • Hunter (HIGH)
  • Boomkin (MEDIUM)
  • Mage (MEDIUM)
  • Windwalker (MEDIUM)
  • Warrior (MEDIUM)
  • Feral (LOW)
  • Shadow Priest (LOW)

• Death Knight (CLOSED)
  • Warlock (CLOSED)
  • Paladin (CLOSED)
  • Shaman (CLOSED)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is currently slotted as an optional progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Come join in on the action!

1 Like

Happy Friday - come drop us an app over the weekend!

Hit us up; we offer mustache rides.

Keep them coming!

1 Like

It’s the weekend baby.

Grab a feel and join us for some Mythic+ this weekend.

I like the idea of a “reroll guild.” I’ve been out of touch of WoW retail for a few months now, close to a year. I had a hard time wanting to get essences for multiple characters. Now that most of that isn’t an issue, I’d be interested in coming back.

I am a natural healer, played holy paladin for most of it and mistweaver for MoP and WoD. So I’d be down to play a healer, I’m usually flexible as far as what to play. I’m not a great dps player, but I can play it. I added Raz on btag and discord. Let me know if you’d like me to add anyone else.

1 Like

If you heal or do damage, we would love to speak with you. Yee-haw.

Need some Dps!

And some healers :stuck_out_tongue:

And some more DPS and some more healers! :slight_smile: Where the fire mages at?

Yeah fire mages are good to have im pretty sure?

Idk I heard marksmanship hunter is at the top right now. Any of those out there?

No marksmanship it seems… maybe survival?

A work week is ahead. What do you do?

I pretend to work while I am on forums.

Roll for deception.

Natural 20.

Okay, time to break out the big guns… we are recruiting DEMON HUNTERS. What have you given?

So when will Demon Hunters be able to use their wings to fly?

I thought this cloak was supposed to make us all fly tbh. Has wings and everything. :confused:

That is very true lol what is going on :frowning: