Returning player looking for guild

Hello!
I am just getting back to the game after taking most of BfA off. I am looking to be back into raiding in Shadowlands and want to find a guild now so that I can start getting to know people.

Details:
Looking to stay horde but not completely against alliance
Open to all servers right now

Experience: Started playing in BC with raid experience in every xpac since except BfA, have heroic and mythic experience as well as raid leading experience (not really looking for a lead position right now)

Position: Heals or tank - I have experience with both
healing experience on priest, druid, and monk
tanking experience on pally, druid, and monk

Availability: Prefer weeknight raid times between 8-11ish CST but have some flexibility

Overall, just looking for an active guild that enjoys the game while still getting stuff done.

Hello Lynala, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan to do lots of Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

H on zulijn we have a home for ya if you want one. Many in our guild are like you returning player. Battle Tag is crow#1530.

Oaken Rebirth on Ysera/Durotan is Recruiting for Mythic Ny’alotha and beyond.

We are a friendly active guild, with a good M+ scene and many knowledgeable and helpful players.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday & Wednesday 830pm-1130pm EST

Recent Past Progression: 4/12M Ny’alotha, 1/8M EP, 7/9M BoD, 5/8M Uldir

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Zaratta#8070 BNet: bbqelf#1383

Requirements: Attitude>Skill>Gear We can farm gear and teach you how to play, Attitude is completely on you though. Looking for Team First Players.

Needs: Ranged DPS with a good Healing off-spec is most in need currently, but spots will be open for Shadowlands. Good players and good people are always encouraged to apply.

Hey Lynala,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to form a new mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we will also be raiding Monday as a trial/optional heroic clear day. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Hey Lynala! Emergence is recruiting healers for our raid team and our times fit yours perfectly. Give us a look and add me up at Raz#8161 on Discord if you like what you see :slight_smile:

could be a good home for you

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.