Rogue/pally tank lf guild

I am a rogue that is returning to the game, and my friend and I are looking for a guild. I don’t necessarily know all the fights yet, but I have a long history of raiding and I believe we could both be a strong asset to a guild. My friend would prefer to tank on a pally, but is willing to also play a dh/hunter as dps.

Would prefer a guild that ends raid around 10-11pm EST, and is atleast clearing heroic.

Here is some logs from the last time i raided seriously:
https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35409599?zone=17&new=true#zone=13

My friends armory:
https ://worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/us/turalyon/ezpk

Hey Tenero,

If your buddy would be willing to play DPS, and you guys can end around 12pm EST, check us out.

Hey Tenero!

We happen to be hunting for a rogue for our raiding group and gearing is not a problem for us. We are currently helping to gear new and returning players for the current tier, as our main focus will be having the raid core set for Shadowlands.

We run mid-high keys every off night as well as we like to keep an active community.

Here is a link to our Guild Post for reference: [A][US][Dalaran] <Sèrendipity> Friendly Active Guild LFM - #2 by Bobbÿ-dalaran

We raid T/TH 7:30-10:30pm PST.

Our primary raid goal is to hit AOTC on every raid tier while also dabbling in Mythic when possible. Our core is made up of long time WoW vets as well as folks who are returning to the game or want to break into raiding.

As far as your pally friend, there is certainly room in the raid to take on additional healing and MDPS. I know you mentioned he was a tank and while we currently have 2 for raid, we also like to roll offspec at times so there would be room for him to tank during non-progression encounters and obviously plenty of opportunity it Mythic+

Please friend and shoot Bender or myself a message on discord or Bnet and we can discuss further!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

if you guys have wiggle room around your end time!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

still trying to find a guild that ends around 11pm est. anyone else interested?

If you’re tired of guilds that want you to max your ilvl, and hit DPS thresholds, that really only play the latest game content, and expect you to already know everything about the game before raiding, then I’d encourage you to read on!

We are a raiding guild whose goal is to have newer players, or those who perhaps are new to raiding find a place where they can come in start at square 1 if needed, and have a no pressure approach to raids and end game content. If you feel you’ve missed out on content because it’s not the newest raid, or haven’t finished your gear and cloak grinds but want to have a solid raid group and get your feet wet in raiding then we are here for you.

The founders of the guild where in your shoes, we wanted to see the story, the content, and the raids that are available but can be hard to find a guild to accommodate those looking for those experiences.

BNet: PrplHrtWinr#1924
Discord: Don Abele#9819

Hey there,

my guilds raid times are 9-11pm EST if that works for you. We do not need tanks atm but would love if you would come play DPS for us! We are horde side on Zul’jin.
A bit about us, were a small tight-knit group, alot of our players are returning to the game like yourselves. We are a fairly new guild so we have not cleared heroic yet, but I have little doubt that we will soon. We do not intend to do mythic progression. You can add my btag Papajohn#1909 if interested!