473 MW Monk & 470 Havoc DH LF Mythic Raiding

Hey! My boyfriend (DH) and I are looking for a mythic raiding guild. We’re both currently 2/12M, rank 15 cloak w/ rank 3 essences, and are always looking on how to improve our gameplay. Hoping to find a mythic guild to end the xpac with and move into Shadowlands. Although, I will be switching to Hpal as soon as Shadowlands drops.

Have been mythic/heroic raiding since wotlk with a small break in Legion/BFA and recently came back for 8.3.

Monk: Zayvia - Zul’jin
DH: Relloaded - Zul’Jin

Contact Bnet: Nikki#12112

Heyy there,

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (4/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: DK
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage, Boom, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

We won’t be back into mythic until SL, but we do push the hell out of keys and clear heroic. Please have a look and see if we line up with the goals. Certainly seems so on paper, but I never like to assume :slight_smile:

You can reach me on discord at: Pimsley#1337 or on bnet: Pims#1410

Hey! We could use both of your classes in our guild at the moment. We need another consistent healer and an additional melee DPS could fit as well. Let me know if you have questions. Recruiting spam below:

[A] - Proudmoore [3/12M-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We have started Mythic raiding and need to add 1 or 2 more people to the current roster.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [3/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs (465ilvl minimum)

• Warlock: Low
  • Shadow Priest: High
  • Disc Priest: High
  • Holy Priest: High
  • Holy Paladin: Medium
  • Resto Druid: Medium
  • Demon Hunter (DPS): Medium
  • Mistweaver Monk: Medium

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey! You two might be a great fit for us. Add me on discord Raz#8161 to chat if you find some interest in our post below. Cheers :slight_smile:

Hey!
We recently formed the guild with a bunch of friends on alliance Sargeras. we are 12/12H and 3/12M, prepping for shadowlands and getting a solid team together. The plan is to be a 2 night guild that gets CE by not being terrible at the game.We like to meme, pvp, and do keys. Add me Subsonic#11215 if you’d like to talk more, we’d love to have you. All the officers are former US top 25+ raiders for multiple tiers.

come go through mythic with us!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.