How the heck does horde STILL not have playable Ogres?

Also,

Virgin Ogre vs Chad Pandaren.

You guys know you can toy with non-playable races using the Wowhead dressing room right?

If you really want to see why Ogres can’t be a thing, beyond the obvious “they wouldn’t fit in any door”, go have some fun it it.

The new start zone where you play one in a disguise is so cool, esp. when you dance and NPC chides you for having fun! Loved that part.

1 Like

Yes! Brilliant idea.

Hang on a sec, Ogres first appeared in Warcraft 1, but Kul Tiras was in Warcraft 2 which came out a year later. They’re pretty close in that regard.

Wrong.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-unofficial-stonemaul-ogre-playable-race-discussion-megathread/670660

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/megathread-ogres-as-playable-allied-race/67781

Both are Horde players and I guarantee the orc would shed tears of felblood if you suggested ogres for the alliance.

5 Likes

Well he can go play one as Alliance.

Says a mechgnome…

1 Like

I guarantee that this orc will never do. :rofl:

Highmaul. Just…Highmaul.

Yeah but Kul Tirans were just regular humans back then. This idea of them being 2ft taller and 200lbs heavier is something unique to BfA.

2 Likes

Highmaul is nothing but a bunch of rocks cemented with each other. It is ugly to look at and looks nothing like irl roman architecture.

The had Roman esque emperor. That takes intelligence…Rome wasn’t built in a day :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s easy. It’s because Slaanesh is STILL not in charge of the game. It STILL is Blizzard’s game, not Slaanesh’s game.

Omg, I lol’d pretty hard at that :heart:

1 Like

Speak for yourself. Better than a bargain basement version of Lord Helmet.

3 Likes

i would not, you are mistaking me for an alliance player

In the end the same reason the Naga won’t be. The armor is only so malleable. trying to stretch it over an Ogre just won’t work. And the female models would be ghastly. (see beta Troll women, real nightmare fuel)

1 Like

I’d love playable Ogres or Tuskarr :heart:

2 Likes

Because ogres are ugly.

1 Like