How are Epic Premades Fun?

Epic premades are the easiest form of pvp in this game. You might get a challenge in maybe 5% of your games. The other 95% are incredibly easy mode pvp.

4 Likes

lucky for both of us i am pretty good at math, your total career is about what i do every season, only i win a lot more.

that reason was because the random queue was all bgs and a limit of 5 meant control of 50% of a 10 man WSG team. additionally you can see this from a code perspective of its much easier to just code it to allow parties and not raids rather than to go around creating specific code for each individual bg to have a 50% roster premade limit, or to deal with how that would work for 15 man maps. essentially “the reason” was a combination of the circumstances of the time and dev laziness.

telling you to meet new people, join/create a community, and then do coordinated team exercises in an MMO is asinine?

not to be a grumpy old enby telling you to get off my lawn, but back in my day joining a guild was basically a requirement to play, why is this such a difficult concept today now that it can be cross realm and even cross faction for some activities?

1 Like

Premade raider brags about their win rate against pugs.

:dracthyr_shrug:

7 Likes

yes and im telling everyone the secret. if you all think i am so terrible at the pvp, then beating me at my own game shouldn’t be difficult.

You don’t stoop down to the level of cheaters by cheating too.

That just exacerbates the cheating problem.

3 Likes

there is no hacking going on. again, this is all team coordination which in most circles is considered a positive attribute.

3 Likes

There is cheating going on.

Or are you trying to argue you can’t cheat without hacking?

Back in your day, you recognized that premade raids in random bgs are detrimental to the growth and health of the PvP community:

1 Like

Believe me when I say I am SHOCKED that the poster child for epic bg premades has not only been in more than I have, but also has a higher win % than me. Pug stomping really does pay off!

I think that deep down, you know this is a disingenuous framing of what it is you guys do.

2 Likes

Epic BGers preparing for battle:

Random BGers preparing for battle:

5 Likes

Inemia is kind of well-known for leaving losing epic BGs, which is fine… unless you tout your win percentage from doing so. That’s a big no-no.

6 Likes

news to me

no, it is not. ask people who have played with us.

I’ve been looking for a good drama to replace GoT while HotD is held up, I think I’ve found it. :blush:

3 Likes

well wouldnt you guys want to face premades in a fair environment instead of rotfl stomping pug groups ?

what’s unfair about the unrated environment? disabling professions, toys, and consumables just seems like artificially limiting the use of deeper gameplay in order to cap skill and handicap better players.

so are you saying you rely hard on toys / proff to win games ?

1 Like

that’s like asking if raiders rely in feasts and flasks to kill the boss.

not really lol toy are different then a feast btw

At some point I’ll be organizing an event where anyone can show up, we divide teams, and play av wargames. We used to do it in legion and had a lot of great matches that way. We didn’t have any drama or salt cause no one was playing under a community or guild banner. Also, a lot of non premaders were able to show up and enjoy premade vs premade av they normally wouldn’t get to cause they won’t queue in a premade

In the next couple months I should have the time and connections to put it together again

2 Likes

in just the same way that a raid team on a dps check may feel food, vantus runes, potions, and phials will give them the edge to defeat the dps check, pvpers feel that some games may be turned around or outcomes changed if they had access to their full toolkit.