Horde vs. Ally Start point in AV

Except those are a symptom not a cause.

1 Like

If you say so…

(Again, that’s an opinion not a verifiable fact)

:cactus:

The win rate is being interpreted to fit a theory.

1 Like

Hmm… the horde map advantages are very verifiable.

1 Like

Your opinion on why the AFKers, bots and leeches are there are not.

Not really, if you have the flu and have a runny nose because of it you don’t say you have the flu because you have a runny nose you say you have a runny nose because you have the flu.

Basic cause and effect which some people have a hard time understanding.

1 Like

The only thing I need to do to refute the alliance hypothesis is point out that if no horde rush to SF/SHGY and no horde defend IBGY the supposed map imbalances dont even come into play which blatantly contradicts the alliance theory that its 100% the map 100% of the time.

Blaming Alliance for ANY loss in current AV is nothing but obfuscation.

Even during AV weekend where Alliance outgear, outsmart, and outplay the Horde the win rate is abysmal.

I’ve played dozens and dozens and dozens of games over AV weekends and won . . . three. Seriously. Why are you even discussing Alliance being demoralized and humiliated??? What could you possibly gain by doing so?

I’m not?

I’m saying and continue to say that the map is not the primary or singular reason that Alliance loses in AV.

Like how Alliance started losing significantly more after Blizzard changed pre-mades and rankers left for other BGs to preserve HPH?

:thinking:

1 Like

The argument that alliance have to premade to be able to beat horde pugs doesn’t really help your argument that the map is a non issue.

1 Like

You use that word “fact” a lot. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

1 Like

Theyre winning AVs now without premading…

:roll_eyes: :point_down:

Also:

:thinking:

1 Like

Then you’re guilty of perpetuating untruths.

1 Like

Once again you demonstrate why blizzard is likely ignoring the subject at this point.

1 Like

Keep in mind this was never an issue in original vanilla or private servers.

Also keep in mind it wasn’t changed till 2.4 when the way the BG was played changes.

TL;DR - Alliance are bad, and should feel bad about how they changed the AV meta. This is 100% our fault.

2 Likes

Except it is, alliance do just fine in the other two BG’s so we know it’s not that alliance just suck at pvp. That leaves the map as the issue.

1 Like