Horde players have ruined the game. Alliance on life support

Human, fat human, warewolf humans, short human, dark short humans, very short human. Doesn’t matter where they come from, the aesthetic is different kinds of humans, with alien goats, and elves, which are very human looking, outside of skin color (though some options are).

Horde has multiple orcs, goblins, trolls (two, which are very different), cows, moose, human-esque (lol), more fantasy based elves.

No one was debating origins, just appearances.

I see plenty of alliance. During peak hours Boralas is so packed you can hardly move.

It sure worked last time!

I would wonder if they have Warmode on though.

Plus, you know, Horde gets all the edgy mounts. We get… More horses.

Nope 10/char

Very true, although with my pally, and my favorite mog for him, I ride around on the hearthsteed, because it just goes so well. I do feel bad for you guys, though, we have so many variations of everything. You need something like the sethrak. Warrior, rogues, monks, mages, locks, and priests would fit them well, though, I don’t know the alliance story, so I don’t know if anything would support them in your ranks.

Because Alliance is objectively worse now.

Classic will be the same way friend. And Im maining holy pally myself and will gladly hop off my horse and buff you :blue_heart:

1 Like

the imbalance sucks, to be sure. i only disagree with your title, its not the horde players that caused the problem, its the alliance players and blizzard.

The real question is whether or not you’re having a good time playing the game. Whether your enjoyment comes from playing casually or pushing the boundaries competitively, your time should be spent having fun. I would encourage everyone to share their opinions on how to better improve the game and make it more enjoyable for everyone to play. I love WoW and find joy in many aspects of the game. I do not like everything, but keep in mind nothing is perfect. In the World of Warcraft there will always be fun to be had. Forge your own adventure! :smile:

1 Like

Alliance is doing great! They are a bunch of casuals who don’t do hard content or WM. It’s really a relaxing bunch of people to be around. Low pressure, just nice folk.

i have two ideas but neither are well received by either faction thus far

Try turning off WM as Alliance and you’ll see an enormous Alliance population. As a matter of fact, if all of those WM off people turned WM on, the Horde would be in trouble.

When I’m on my druid, I have to turn WM off to kill rares (otherwise, I’d just leave it on) because there just isn’t any man power on WM. With WM off though, there are just so many Alliance everywhere.

1 Like

Lmao at the Horde trash trying to blame the population imbalance on Alliance.

Fotm Horde has always had it easy mode with their numbers. Anyone saying otherwise is straight lying or deluded.

3 Likes

If anything alliance ruined the alliance. Why did everyone from the alliance bail to the horde ? Clearly they weren’t very loyal.

1 Like

Get rid of Blood elves and population will be equal… You want Alliance to be ahead of Horde in raids? Make it Paladins ONLY for Alliance and Shamans ONLY for the Horde… like… Classic.

1 Like

m+
rated pvp
ARs (i mean we asked for wildhammer dwarves but horde wanted us to have dark irons. we asked for high elves, but horde wanted us to have more humans so we got kul’tirans (we’re the boring faction because too many human like races but for some strange reason, we need to have more humans, apparently, and not just any humans, mom and dad humans. aunt bertha and uncle bill) otherwise we’re haters and fat shamers. they are .08% of the population. might as well not had an AR at all, at that rate. i feel bad for the artists.

hordie: finger stabbing upwards at the air i’m going to make a kul’tiran! how dare you fat shame them. i think they’re beautiful.

meanwhile, they are the least played race in the game. and alliance lost druids and paladins to zandalari. what do you think alliance players are supposed to do, pay fifteen dollars a month to turn on warmode and get repeatedly slaughtered by large gangs of horde? its no wonder the few remaining alliance are turning off warmode. maybe you should convince the horde alts on alliance, to turn it on.

2 Likes

honestly. I don’t care about a couple of extra gold. but gimme that extra rep and you won’t be taking me out of wm

This just means you should be leveling some alliance toons. I have been and it’s been working great for me. I rarely get ganked and I level super fast. Stop complaining and go play the game.

1 Like