Horde players have ruined the game. Alliance on life support

This is balanced. Players are 100% ruining the game because everybody is horde now. How did this happen? How did Alliance lose its popularity? What went wrong? Why are all major guilds Horde now? Why does alliance across the globe have 25% bonus to warmode? How about some damn answers blizzard.

77 Likes

How do you not know the answers to any of the questions you just asked?

43 Likes

too many little kids running around SW.

38 Likes

And also let me just say that saying “Horde players have ruined the game” is incredibly stupid. Blaming your fellow player for stuff that’s out of their control says a lot about your emotional maturity. Grow up.

150 Likes

I mean just stick your head in the sand and pretend nothings wrong I mean you are seriously coming off like that lol

The only answer that has any merit is that the Alliance faction needs to be deleted from the game.

21 Likes

I never said anything isn’t wrong. I said that stomping your feet and whining like a child about Horde players makes you look like an idiot.

67 Likes

All answer you can probably obtain yourself by thinking a bit or with some research. Blizz doesn’t need to hold your hand on this.

4 Likes

https://realmpop.com/us.html

Can you guys at least try? 0/10.

35 Likes

It’s a problem Blizzard created in TBC and neglected for several xpacks until the problem was so big that it’s officially unfixable at this point.

55 Likes

Those are very inaccurate. Alliance has lost a ton of players.

31 Likes

Realmpop is notoriously inaccurate.

34 Likes

Cool. Source for this claim? Or are you going off of raw emotional outrage…?

Also, I’m not swapping to Alliance, regardless of how hard people whine. shrug Your faction is bland. If it’s the ‘players’ fault? Good. Too bad, you’re not forcing me to do anything. Play horde if you have an issue.

34 Likes

This “problem” is player caused. Regardless of what Blizz tried to do, only players can fix it.

4 Likes

It’s not even Sunday yet. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

It doesn’t need to be Sunday for certain people to complain about the Horde.

8 Likes

Horde racials are better so serious mythic guilds all left Alliance. The Horde get more unique story instead of just the human Alliance. People follow their friends too. So little by little people trickle over to the Horde. Probably tons of other reasons too.

Alliance only has 35 guilds in the hall of fame for Crucible and horde has been at 100 for awhile now too.

77 Likes

According to US Realm Pop (a site), 54 % of level 120s are horde and 46% of level 120a Alliance. Hardly the demise of Alliance. Further, not wanting to do Warmode signifies nothing. I never put on Warmode and am A O K with the game except for players getting rep in Nazjatar in Warmode. But then, Nazjatar is a train wreck anyway.

12 Likes

More like Alliance players have ruined the game by switching to Horde. It’s not our fault they have no faction loyalty.

26 Likes

honestly idk why people keep going horde. alliance racials are pretty good for most races, while horde its the main 3 races that are good for competitive. i think its just because people dont want to play human when they are humans IRL and they can pick trolls and tauren.

2 Likes