Horde players have ruined the game. Alliance on life support

Take that slider all the way to 120 only and see what happens.

1 Like

So a race doesnā€™t count if itā€™s not someoneā€™s level 120 ā€œmainā€? or if it doesnā€™t get used to raid or PvP?

Okay. I get it now.

Regardless, itā€™s still relatively the sameā€¦ 3 races have large numbers, 5 races are around the 5-6% mark, 4 races are between 2.5-3.5% (Gnomes fall here), the other remaining 10 races are at 2% or lower.

Still, Gnomes sit right in the middleā€¦ More than or equal to 14 of the games races, less than 8.

Iā€™m looking at staying power. Thatā€™s the real indicator. Many make Gnomes but few keep playing them.

1 Like

Again, since I added it after really looking at the info with the slider at 120ā€¦

If ā€œstaying powerā€ were the only indicator, no races would exist other than Blood Elves, Night Elves, and Humans.

What was the universal reaction to the speculation of Junker Gnomes being added as an allied race? I saw virtually no one happy with that choice. And yeah Gnomes drop to the bottom when you look at staying power of race choices.

1 Like

Iā€™d answer, but Iā€™m too busy running around without Warmode ignoring this.

Until Blizzard balances PvP separately from PvE, this will always continue to be a problem. Itā€™s not even a Horde favortism thing at this point, itā€™s just ticking off their existing players who refuse to play their crap system.

There was no ā€œuniversalā€ reaction that I saw. The forums are hardly ā€œuniversalā€.

Nice comeback for not actually finding what you claimed would be there, though. Nothing backs your claim that Gnomes are one of the least played races.

1 Like

These realms beg to differ with youā€¦

Stormrage
Sargeras
Proudmoore
Frostmourne
Dalaran

I donā€™t see the pie chart for War mode participation for alliance.

ā€˜Horde players have ruined the gameā€™
bahahaā€¦:crazy_face:

Blaming the Alliance players who deserted and went Horde would make more sense.

1 Like

Horde has always been the fotm populist faction. Most people are weak and/or lazy so they want easy mode.

I agree though, the Horde playerbase is at fault for the population imbalance. /Shrug

1 Like

All that means is the more serious players are on horde.

As you can see, casuals outnumber the hc by a LOT. This just creates the illusion that the allyā€™s have less pop, because less of them care to clear content.

In reality, the populations are still quite balanced.

2 Likes

How is playing Horde ā€˜easierā€™??
I play bothā€¦I donā€™t see a difference.

Of course you know that site is 100% not accurate as already proved on this very thread right??? People, stop posting this link, it is not a real stats gauge. You want the real gauge as to how the balance is???

1: 50% bonus xp
2: Merc mode for horde.
3: Blizzard has ALREADY STATED they know of the imbalanceā€¦

Youā€™re welcome.

Warmode has nothing to do with actual faction representation across the game.

Warmode will never be balanced, not even if there were 1:1 H:A across every server all the time forever and ever. One faction will always roflstomp the other, leading to one turning it off until there is a bonus for turning it back on.

That site doesnā€™t have anything to do with Warmode.

Your welcome.

3 Likes

lol, who said anything about warmode? I am talking all PVP/PVE. Itā€™s not an arguable situation, its already been acknowledged by Blizzard and the lewading horde guilds dominating the gameā€¦ As stated earlier is the reason as to why???

My opinion? Horde is just cooler to playā€¦

easy.

in TBC the best guild were horde.

more people moved to horde in order to join them ( try to)

this created a bigger pool of raider for horde guild

this enticed raider to join / Xfer to horde

this created a bigger pool of raider horde horde guild

ā€¦ and this has already been answered many, many, many times.

I play both and the difference is obvious. When I play Horde my team has a higher ilvl and more healers generally.

And there are far more trolls on Horde.

Say that again, Elfā€¦ :angry:

Yes, both things that were introduced after there was already a faction distribution issue.

The problem is all social, not in game. Look at details unbiasedly, Alliance get every single benefit over Horde from an in game perspective.

This isnā€™t Blizzardā€™s problem to fix.

What are they supposed to do? Offer even more free gear to Alliance? Free boosts? Free cosmetics? Better boosts? Make their racials ridiculously OP?
Any more buffs to the Alliance and it would be stupid not to play Alliance, everyone swaps, you have the same issues and then you lose all the benefits and then people complain again.

The only thing they can realistically do is offer free Horde -> Alliance transfers and hope that some people decide to take them up on it.