Honorbound Rep lost

My honorbound reputation was exalted, but now it’s back to Friendly for some reason. Has anyone else seen this issue with honorbound or other reps?

Yes, this happened to me as well, although I was only honored.

It seems all BFA faction specific reps are bugged on the FIRST toon you log into during prepatch. I logged into this toon and lost all my rep with every horde specific faction which I was exalted in all of them except the Voldunai. I logged into my alliance hunter and their rep is not bugged. I also lost the reputations in waves with the Honorbound going on the first log in and then the rest on the next log in. I reached out to two GMs one said that my rep on there end shows it is exalted but its a visual bug and to remove it talk to the quartermaster or master of that rep. I go do that and it doesnt fix it. So i check the loot and it shows I cant purchase items I already have (like mounts) because Im not exalted/revered. Second GM says that I should submit a bug report and only the dev team can fix it. Knowing how packed they must be I highly doubt anything is going to come of it.

Sorry added information: The GM said that my reputation is progressing its paragon rep. I wonder if you get enough rep it will allow you to get a paragon chest. I doubt it however because sites that pull information directly from character logs like simple armory show my reputation as having vanished into thin air.

I just had today some WotLK reps reset: Alliance Vanguard, Explorers’ League, The Frostborn, and Valiance Expedition. None of these have any paragon boxes etc. In fact, the whole expanding sections in the WotLK section for reps are all messed up and funky, I hit the ‘+’ and it expands Shadowlands reps.

Had BFA Vouldunai and MoP Lorewalker reset back to neutral. Sent a ticket and response was basically report it in the bug forums…

I wish they would at least issue a statement on it. The whole thing is a mess! I’ve been working on getting every reputation to exalted and it looks like a lot of that work has been undone.

Exactly how I feel. All that work wasted. There has been no statement issued, none that I saw anyway. It’s quite infuriating and disheartening.

Opened a support ticket for a similar issue and was told to submit a bug report. Would encourage others to do the same.

1 Like

Just helping the post get more visibility with my own experience. Looks like my Honorbound rep reset to Friendly. None of my other reps seem to be affected, but now I’m worried to do ANYTHING that may give rep to my other factions incase they reset as well. Blizzard please acknowledge this issue.

My Honorbound rep also resetted to friendly and I opened a ticket, first GM answered something unrelated, second one said it was a interface bug because for him it was showing that I was exalted (well, I couldn’t buy honorbound rep items, so sure it wasn’t an interface bug) and the third one said they were aware of this bug but isntead of restoring it, told me to report here… so…

I also had my Voldunai rep reset back in Shadowlands, but the GM restored it back to Exalted.