Lost my Waveblade Ankoan reputation

After claiming an paragon Box this thursday i lost my Waveblade Ankoan reputation it went back to neutral. Lots of reputation are bugged lets hope blizzard will heard us and fix this

6 Likes

Lost my reputation with Hellscream’s Reach just now

1 Like

lost rep with Obsidian Warders.

1 Like

Everyone enjoying the new Warband features yet?

1 Like

Yep. I lost all of my Unshackled rep on my alt trying to grind out for the other mount. I was up to 8k/12k honored from Neutral, logged out to xfer some more tokens, came back in and was rewarded with, after using the tokens, to see my character was suddenly now friendly with them.

1 Like

Wondering: Did this happen for you when you entered War Mode and went near the faction’s Quartermaster?

I did dailies outside of WM and didn’t get switched. Not sure if when I turned on WM it activated this glitch?

Might make sense since these seem to be happening for alliance/horde split factions (e.g. Unshackled)

Happened to me with Stormpike Guard. Was exalted and now back down to neutral. Was never in War Mode.

I had been on-again, off-again grinding the rep to Exalted since I want the tabard. Yesterday I logged on and was Revered with over 9k/21k toward Exalted. I did the dailies and world quests in the zone and bought 9 Waveswept Abyssal Conches. The conches were worth 2250 reputation and I got about 1k from quests. This brought me to over 12k reputation total.

Today when I logged on, I did a few quests, then looked and saw that the reputation was no longer displaying as an experience bar. So I opened my character’s reputations tab and saw that my Waveblade Ankoan rep had been set back to Neutral. If I log out and log back in, it sets me back to 0/3000 Neutral with the faction. I probably grabbed somewhere in the neighborhood of 1k Reputation today.

Anyway, there is just no way I’m grinding back up from Neutral to Exalted. If my reputation can’t be recovered somehow, I demand to just be given the tabard.

1 Like

Also lost all my Waveblade Ankoan reputation, now 0 neutral. very bad, especially since this was the only toon with any rep with that faction!

1 Like

Adding onto this, my horde alt was grinding rep with the Unshackled and I just noticed her rep rolls back to 0 Neutral whenever she logs out. Cool! The NPC’s nameplate color goes from green Friendly back to yellow Neutral as well, so it looks as though the rep is actually lost, not just an interface display error.

1 Like

Happened to me on this character, which I’ve been using to slowly farm paragon boxes with The Unshackled. I’m not entirely sure what the trigger was or when it happened - I did toggle warmode at some point between Tuesday and today.

I opened a ticket to speak with a GM about it. Before I did, I found this support page, but it didn’t really apply. The GM then reassured me that the reputation is still “in their system” for my character, and linked me this article indicating that it’s just a display issue. I think they may have missed that I was previously exalted, and just saw that the reputation is actually there (even though it’s neutral now).

There are two things which lead me to believe this is a separate issue than the ones referred to by either article:

1. the armory also shows my chararacter as neutral
  2. I can no longer purchase anything from the quartermaster (“you do not have the required reputation for that item”)

I have another character at revered (opposite faction) that I’d done some dailies on as well so that I can buy the Ankoan mount. Could that be related? Either way, I’m scared to touch Nazjatar with that character until this character’s reputation is restored.

1 Like

Lost all my Mag’har reputation the other day, all the way from Revered back to unfriendly after a relog.

Update from correspondence with a GM:

Greetings, I hope you’re well!

On behalf of the Game Master team, I will be answering your ticket today. We have had a significant jump in contacts recently, but rest assured we’re doing our best to get answers out as soon as possible.

The developers are getting various reports of issues with the game right now that players need them to investigate. There are a number of known issues at the moment and we have put an article together here on our website: https:// support.blizzard com/article/000358474

Where a workaround is available it will be noted there or on our other problem specific support site articles. Please understand that you must report bugs for them to be corrected, the Customer Support team cannot manually assist or provide updates on the status of bugs beyond what is noted in those articles.

Additionally our forums are also tracking issues here: https:// us.forums.blizzard com/en/wow/t/patch-1100-known-issues-and-information/1899192

Should you ever encounter an issue within World of Warcraft, the best way to get that fixed is to submit bugs directly through the Customer Support interface. Here’s how you do that:

1: Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
2: Click Support.
3: Click Submit feedback or bug report.
4: Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
5: Click Submit.

Those reports include character and account specific data alongside your description to help with correcting the problem, which is why reporting problems directly from affected characters is so useful as the Customer Support team cannot manually assist with correcting bugs.

The developers will do their best to see that reports are investigated and corrected as soon as possible. Often you’ll find that we update our support site with known issue articles when this is happening, they will include information on a patch version where that is known.

Thanks in advance for any reports and we hope you have a great time gaming!

(I can’t include links in my post so I threw spaces into the URLs in the quoted reply from a GM)

So, customer support seems unable to directly help with this issue at the moment.

I’d encourage everybody in this thread to follow the game master’s steps for submitting a bug report. Because this is not documented in either of the links in their reply, it’s not clear to me that the developers are aware of (or working on) this particular issue. More reports means more details and more accounts/characters they can look up to investigate the issue.

I have lost all my reputation with Ankoan and Obsidian Warders.

From exalted, all the way back down to 0/3000 neutral.

I’ve also tried opening a ticket about it, but got an automated response with no relevance to the issue. With all the time and effort sank into getting exalted with some of these reps, and knowing that a patch can wipe it all out, really makes me question why I would continue to play.

Hopefully more people with this issue notice and respond on the forums, as it seems like Blizzard either doesn’t know, or won’t acknowledge it right now.

Ive done it and i just saw my alt also lost his rep cant farm paragon box anymore … such a amazing patch. got the same answer btw i hope they will do something to restore these lost rep

Still nothing from Blizzard about it. I log on once a day now to check if it’s been fixed, but nothing. Haven’t played since, and don’t think I’ll continue if it’s not fixed. Knowing all my time and effort can be wiped away is the most discouraging thing ever.

rep still missing. Need to hear from Blizz if this will be reversed

Same issue here. My Dark Talons reputation reset to Neutral after prepatch launched.

My ankoan waveblade rep was reset to neutral. My character is still even wearing the exalted rep tabard lol its red on my character. I reached out and they basically said “oh well”. :3

Reputation still missing.

Farming old dungeons for rep is also broken: if you kill more than one mob at a time you only get Rep credit for the first mob.