Honor calculations

Still hasn’t updated for me. How can everyone else get a position in rank if they haven’t ranked everyone?

All my honor is being calculated for this week not last week so rank 0… All my friends who were logged out during restart have it, anyone logged in doesn’t.

the important thing is, is THIS WEEKS kills (the ones im getting right now) ARE THEY COUNTING towards this week, or last week??? for the pl who are bugged. Basically, is this a visual bug or not?

That means all the bugged people get a huge lead if its not corrected. rank 8-10 right off the bat?

no that would mean all the bugged people are a week behind. being top honor week 1 only gets you r4. using 2 weeks worth of honor starting from 0 would only get you r4, and not having pvp trinket this week means you probably won’t get top honor week 2 anyway with the combined weeks, so you’d be even further behind.

Seems about half of herod hasn’t updated or isnt updating including myself of course. :confused:

If it is just a display bug why can I not purchase my pvp trinket. I think 19000 honor is sufficient to hit rank 3 let alone just rank 1. Please fix this. Or at least acknowledge its a problem

Bumpin’ every single one of these threads til we get a reply.

Hello.

We’ve found the problem here, and a caching issue is causing some players to still see last week’s Honor.

Rest assured that everyone’s kills are counting as expected, and after an additional realm restart in each region, you’ll have the correct rank for this week.

We’re moving to do those realm restarts as soon as we can. These restarts are being scheduled for 7:00 a.m. PST tomorrow, November 20 in this region.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

What about the people like myself that got a rank, but are missing 2K kills towards it. My total kills and last week kills should be the same and they are way off. Metals on Earthfury, if you want to look into it.

1 Like

Ahh, yes. Sweet, sweet anxiety relief.

For real thought id have to wait a week for my pvp trink

NOT a display issue.

Honor and kills between days did not roll into the total.

2 Likes

Agreed I have a similar issue as the poster on that link from wowhead, but mine is even worse. I received rank 2, but Only around 50 kills went towards it when I had over 2100 kills in my total on my tab. Sucks putting in a lot of hours grinding and running into this, hopefully they get it resolved.

2 Likes

Exact same thing here. They believe its a display issue. Its not.

3 Likes

Can you specify which region please?

It says “This Week” 33 kills 3185 honor, last week 0, lifetime 67 kills. I have no rank at all… doesn’t make sense. I’m missing 34 kills and I got no credit for the other ones. I have 0 kills today… I PVP’d Thursday night and Sunday night solo. I was averaging about 100 Honor/Kill. I see people with 2000 honor on my server that hit Corporal.

1 Like

Yah, cause we care about the HKs. Not cause now with a full day of no pvp trinkets those with them pulled up ahead with 50k honor

1 Like

The restart didn’t fix anything for me at least (think it fixed others though). My rank is still bugged, nice Blizzard. :slight_smile: