[H/N RP] UNDEAD Tavern Night - Every Thursday

((previous post suppose to have been my DK, but Blizz Forum being wonky and won’t let me swap characters… /sigh ))

2 Likes

((Yup - everything Thursday. The event is for Horde and Neutral undead. Alliance undead are not welcome, and would most likely just be straight-up attacked / maimed / killed. That said, BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!))

2 Likes

(( no affiliations to any groups. Ebon Blade included! ))

3 Likes

((Then get your rotting set of old bones out on Thursday!))

3 Likes
May 20th, 2021 - Undead Tavern Night will feature undead repairs performed by Ansadril during the tavern. Bring spare body parts, and magic reagents, and get your undead character's repairs attended to. Repair slots are limited, and first come first serve.
4 Likes

“Bring out your dead!”

Bump!

2 Likes

See you there tonight. The slots for necromancy repairs are limited, and are first come first serve.

Players should be aware that rp involving necromancy and repairs to undead will include topics such as medical details, and body horror.

3 Likes

ohhhhhhhhh I see what happened there :wink:

4 Likes
May 20, 2021

Thank you for another busy Undead Tavern Night!

4 Likes

It’s that time of the week again! See you there.

2 Likes

Thank you for another good Undead Tavern Night!

May 27th, 2021 saw well over 20 characters come out for the evening.

1 Like

See you there this week!

3 Likes

Gonna try to come this time, social anxiety be damned!

4 Likes

Another awesome night! Thanks!

3 Likes

See you there tomorrow!

2 Likes

CHANGE OF PACE FOR TONIGHT! UCN is taking part in the Coalition Of The Horde RP campaign, and we are all out in Razorhill.

Undead Tavern will take place at Razorhill for ONLY this week.

4 Likes

See you there tonight!

1 Like

We had a pretty chill night this week, still had a good night of rp. A solid 10+ characters came out this week.

1 Like

See you there tonight!

1 Like

Gathering tonight as usual?

1 Like