High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

Does she appear on the horde side of the pvp weapon appearance unlock?

no?

Then she is not neutral.

You do know the whole reason the SC was formed was to oppose the BE, and the horde, in dalaran right? The only reason they never attacked them head on in the streets of dalaran (which they did in purge in dalaran gladly) is because Veressa wanted to honor Ronin’s wishes right?

See above.

This is also on top of the fact there is a few SC that is alliance races in wrath. I think it was mentioned there was a gnome and a NE among it’s ranks.

Her husband was a member of the korin tor, she is honoring him by making sure the faction she does not trust try to conquer the city that he lead.

Literally the SC appears more often then most of the alliance races in expansion questing. You are also talking about a faction where most cutscenes has humans and not allot of other races in them. At least the horde’s scenes has a mix of races through out their story. If it’s not humans in the alliance, it’s either SC, or worgen.

Yes, blood elves joining alliance. Solved.

how many zones are in the game now? so i should run into the SC in every zone then right? how can you say this with a straight face?

she is there as a representative of the kirin tor. they are a militant faction of the kirin tor not the alliance which is NEUTRAL. her allegiance is to the kirin tor not the alliance. if the kirin tor wish to remain neutral to the factions she respects that wish

do i need to mention again the SC when requested by the horde for assistance with the amani, obliged? they were free to do this because it doesnt break neutrality. same with appearing in a 5 second cutscene. do i need to mention again this elf tried to join the horde outright at one point through sylvanas? being alliance friendly doesnt mean they are part of the alliance. standing around dalaran wishing the kirin tor/blood elves would side with the alliance again is just that. wishful thinking. we all know who they take orders from and they restored neutrality

rhonin strongly believed in neutrality(khadgar holds the same position), by respecting the kirin tors desire to remain neutral she IS honoring him

Tell me how often dwarves, gnomes or dreanei that appear in horde vs alliance vs how much sc appears in it?

You keep forgetting that High Elves were part of the Alliance before Blood Elves were even a thing in Warcraft 3. Like the Priests and Sorceress Units for example.

Plus It wasn’t just Alleria’s Rangers that stayed in the Alliance. There was lodges that were Vanilla Alliance Friendly. Not Sin’dorei Blood Elf Horde Friendly. If anything those High Elves were pretty much the first middle finger to the Horde or those who had a blind hatred for the Alliance because of that one racist jerk in which not all of the Alliance leadership was like that.

Alliance High Elves existed because of Warcraft 2 and added more depth and conflict about the Blood Elves being selfish and blinded by their ego and old hatreds of the past and those like the High Elves that stayed in the Alliance because Warcraft 2 and 3 Jaina Alliance sees their people as being selfish and forgetting about what the horde did to them in the past long before Arthas and Garithos. It’s only when they start going into the path that leads into the darker path of the once noble pure hearted Elves of the Arcane into pretty much the Elves that wanted power and was blinded by their lust to be better than everyone else.

Simply put it this way. Silvermoon never learned their past of being selfish and blinded by their own egos is why you got Garithos being a racist and also hated the Elves for that reason. Again this wasn’t the Garithos Alliance that people like to point alot because of their selfish needs to deny Playable High Elves to the Alliance.

The Alliance survived to this day in Stormwind when all of this crazy stuff was happening in lordaeron and the Only True Lordaeron Faction before Mists Bombing of Theromore was the Jaina Alliance that wasn’t selfish or racist. The Survivors of Lordaeron Alliance was the last and only Good Lordaeron Alliance that has given the Alliance Faction as a whole a good name while the so called Garithos Alliance wasn’t the last noble faction given the fact it failed to unit other races to band together to reclaim lost lands from the Scourge.

There is a reason why Vanilla WoW High Elves was a thing. It’s because of Original Identity the Alliance had in Warcraft 3 and 2. So yea it’s kind of ignorant to even say that “Oh the Devs should have left Blood Elves because giving the Horde a Pretty Original Elven Race that isn’t Blue Skin is a Middle Finger to the Alliance Fans”.

If anything Given Void Elves to the Alliance with not only Blood Elf Origins of Set Warcraft 3 but also Giant Huge Middle Finger to the Horde and the Blood Elf Fans who rage and complain about Alliance Players forcing them to play Blood Elves or denying them the Identity Elven Race that was part of the Warcraft 3 and 2.

In which I’m personally greatful that the Alliance finally has something that they wanted. Playable High Elves. Not in the way it is but atleast it’s better than nothing. With the Set Black and White Skin Tunes, Blue and Purple Eye Color Variety. It’s only matter of time until we get Blonde and Brown Hair Colors to go with set weird but interesting void elf hair colors with set Tattoo variety colors, and much more.

So yea. No need for pointless Alliance Breakly retcons pretty much. Be happy and lucky you guys even have Blue Eyes or the New Amazing Hairstyles with set jewelry and stuff. Because right now. Blizzard haven’t given much as of late.

1 Like

I don’t want to give any spoilers, but you might want to play through the Undead campaign.

4 Likes

That was Silvermoon. Not the Rest of the Race. There was High Elves in Dalaran and with Jaina even after the Scourge Invaded Quel’thalas.

1 Like

Maiev Shadowsong: Kael, where are your high elven brethren? Do they not fight the undead as you do?

Prince Kael’thas: The Scourge devoured our ancient homeland of Quel’Thalas. The once proud bloodline of my people is nearly spent. The few of us that remain now call ourselves blood elves, in homage to our murdered people.

Also, note how he doesn’t say “No, we’re not high elves”. He says “us” and “our”.

Also also, all sorceresses and priests in TFT are blood elves as shown in the change to their model to include red clothing.

8 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/fwUECoP

yes jaina herself shows us the blood elves in dalaran in the past when prince kael was still on the council pre wc3 in the game. whats your point?

2 Likes

sounds like he never bothered with TFT expansion pack back in the day

4 Likes

“Hey Mid, why you keep on saying that you want more voidy stuff for Void Elves?”

I don’t know? Because people keeps ignoring what’s right before their eyes and cling on to some rp oriented options to keep on downgrading Void Elves to something they’re not?

Also the fact that some legitimately think that the one race that should adapt to their wishes is the one that has existed for 15 years and instead of making the new one unique doesn’t help.

Pretty sure he’s conveniently ignoring it.

6 Likes

Vereesa has easily appeared more often than many main alliance heroes throughout several expansions and books. Stop pretending like she appears once.

Wotlk, Cata zandalari attack, MoP, Legion Suramar insurgence and argus.
As well as several books.

No, you’re right she doesn’t appear in 100% of alliance scenarios, neither do any of the other racial leaders. For a group that isn’t part of the main alliance races, the SC has received a significant amount of screen time, it would be dishonest to say she “appeared in one scene” fyrebusch.

Regardless, I’m pretty sure the alliance high elf boat has sailed since the addition of void elves.

2 Likes

tbf Blizzard seems to actively despise any non-human or non-elven characters. My self-insert waifu Rexxar appears like twice and he’s essentially been Thrall’s nominated second in command since like TFT.

4 Likes

Pretty much, I feel like after they got over their orc obsession in WoD it’s been mostly just humans/elves and friends.

2 Likes

You can tell it’s bad when draenei get union work stolen from them by a human larper.

2 Likes

Sure gal, and then how will Blizzard have to compensate the HORDE players for such gross mistreatment?

If you are only interested in acting like a colicky baby making a temper tantrum over Blizzard not caving to your desires then I guess I won´t waste my time reading your posts… cause that answer was but a big tantrum and nothing else…

Anything put on Vanilla IS worthless to the discussion, because it´s a creation post WC3.

Show me the Alliance friendly lodges in WC3 and then you would have a leg for the argument. Cauee that´s my point, as per WC3 the only High Elf survivors were Kael´thas and the people following him, and they changed their name in that game.

Sure man, that´s why the “egocentrist” Belves allied with the Orcs in mudhut land… cause they were “too prideful”. And why Helves like Renthar et al refused to get Lor´themar´s offer of help and preferred to risk themselves with magical artifacts of questionable origins, cause they´re SO humble…

Tl;dr: come back here to participate when you leave the blinding Helf bias at the door, cause so far you are basically acting as an Exhibit A of what I am complaining.

1 Like

Warcraft 1-3 doesn’t matter if it was overwritten by new lore. You’re the one throwing a tantrum here. You’re also refusing to provide suggestions for what you want, stop asking others to do the work for you. If you’re going to whine about needing new options on Blood Elves then list what you want to see.

1 Like

Did I said new lore “didn´t matter” on those posts? No? Good.

As a matter of fact I AKNOWLEDGED the big problem those retconns created because by proxy of Blizzard taunting Alliance players with High Elves in Vanilla and then following with the coherent path of making Belves roll Horde they found themselves in this predicament of not being able to put two cloned races in both sides of the faction fence for GAMEPLAY reasons (aesthetic exclusivity of the playable models IS one of the design aspects to take into account for the “products” being sold A.K.A. the playable races).

Next time before you jump to cry, bother with reading my whole posts, yes?

I repeat, next time before you jump to cry, bother with reading my whole posts, yes? Cause I actually provided the aforementioned suggestions + the arguments to use them.

You guys really REALLY do give a bad name to the Helfer crowd… not only antagonistic for the sake of “getting muh Helves or GTFO” attitude but even REFUSING to even read the post of the people not blindly endorsing your qq, shessh…

1 Like

You can have options that make sense to exclusively be on Blood Elves, Void Elves get options from Blood Elves that make sense to also be on Void Elves. You can stop complaining now.

1 Like

What are you talking about?

They’ve been pretty clear in what they’re talking about and why.

Folk have asked many times for what they want for blood elves.

And void elves for that matter.

Perhaps you missed that earlier?

Yes.

And not everyone thinks that natural skintones or hair colors are good additions.

You can stop pretending only your side is valid now.

7 Likes