High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™m just gonna suggest again for alliance half-elves, with mokā€™nathal for the horde is the best options for people want anything close to HE.

3 Likes

delete horde. Why you have to get anything in the first place?

Horde got alliance race, highelves as blood elves, then nightborneā€¦rofl

And what exactly alliance got in return? reskinned gnomes/draenei/humans

facepalm.

give highelves, silver covenant and delete horde. It should have died before tbc.

No, give us half elves. Last we need is another BE reskin/clone.

4 Likes

You also got void elves and options to play SC through them.

You have your high elf options.

Just go play one.

6 Likes

Yuck fen, just yuck! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey now, I RP this toon as a former SC member.

ā€¦

I mean he left them after the Purge because he was disgusted with themā€¦ But still.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait until we burn your next tree house.

Honestly, this is an interesting set up, and much more fleshed up, even if straightforward and seemingly ā€œsimpleā€, than Uh yeah, my HE has always followed the hoomans.

5 Likes

Iā€™d much prefer the ā€œwant vengeance against all orcs and trolls, so Iā€™ll ally with the peps that donā€™t like them too!ā€ route myself.

3 Likes

If I had the backbone to RP, Iā€™d RP a former SC that defected and returned to her homeland to make amends not only for the purge, but for not recognizing the sacrifice of her people so long ago.

5 Likes

If HE was a thing Iā€™d RP that he is angry that his people refused to fight against the races that killed his family rather then make amends, heā€™d be blinded with vengeance.

1 Like

You mean Blood Elves?

When I say HE, I mean the group that remained alliance. Not the ones that went horde. good try though.

:slight_smile:

But yeah, by being angry at those that joined the people he wants revenge to, thatā€™d be BE.

Iā€™m not gonna lie. If they ever did add them, Iā€™d roll one.

lol im ex sc myself :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Honestly at this point it would be better to get half elves, about the same effect really. In WoW story Iā€™d bet after the time skip weā€™d be a generation apart from the OG warcraft games timeline wise.

2 Likes

Ok. Go play Classic Vanilla wow or when Classic TBC comes and play a Old Blood Elf Model Character and go to the Lodges or Stormwind in Person and say hey come back to the Blood Elves and join the Horde!

See how that goes. Or just march into the Silver Covenant Lodge in Dalaran or just go into Stormwind and see the Blood Elves in that city in Retail now and see how that goes.

Have you mess around with the Editer Units yet? Both the Sorceress and Priest Units have Skin Versions and they had Blue Eyes and lighter colors before Frozen Throne came after reign of chaos.

But Nelfas. Without the Horde. Thereā€™ll wouldnā€™t be a Warcraft in General.

Also Void Elves are High Elves now. Why waste your life on the Forums going on a support campaign where almost every pro high elf fan or player just wanted High Elf Features for Void Elves and thatā€™s it with set classes if that ever happened.

Point is Void Elves are the High Elves or the Blood Elves that the Alliance got. Alliance Blood Elves. Besides itā€™s best not to hit the antis harder. They would only do two things. Get Angry or will continue to do what they do best. Counter Arguements.

Thereā€™s Alliance High Elves already. Just ask for Customization Options and boom itā€™s done. Besides that reality of full playable high elves isnā€™t going to happen.

1 Like