High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

I think in this situation what blizzard is doing is separating what the high elves were into two factions

the blood elfs who will be by the sunwell facing the light

and the void elf as alleria that lean towards the use of the power of the void

Having two races that are identical but with very different power sources

and I think that is the path they are beginning to take

1 Like

Can we get variable ear lengths for void elves as well? It’ll be the closest to half elf that I’ll probably get

10 Likes

Well I don’t dislike the concept tbh, I still support VE Paladins especially if new VEs get HE lore that basically would just be a recognition of the group they are under, as in they follow Alleria.

But by making it fall under the VE umbrella I like how it is it’s own unique theme that doesn’t take away from Quel’thalas or the Sunwell themes. As it’s the lore of BEs I’m protective over not the models. But I consider myself pro HE and pro BE in that sense.

If the high elves who join alleria are giving up the sunwell, the void is incompatible with the new sunwell

I also consider that if your source of power is void, it is impossible for you to be a paladin are things that will come up later in discussion

But I think that if the Lore is on the right track, we can see two very different factions being the same race.

So Void Elves got “High Elven” skin tones and “High Elven” eyes.

And Blood Elves got “High Elven” eyes, and Void Elven Beards.

Honestly? I like the idea of swapping more stuff. Let’s swap Hair colors and styles.

13 Likes

It’s very possible the current sunwell has a darkness, similar to the Well of Eternity. Perhaps for all that bright light on the surface there is a darkness hidden underneath it all. The presence of void unleashes a part of that darkness in the sunwell. It would be very interesting to see.

Grats guys. I’m not 100% happy for myself but I’m 100% happy for you.

6 Likes

Goth jewelery.

2 Likes

Inglés

Unless they change the lore, it is not possible, the last update on the sunwell is that it was purged, and that it contains arcane and light power

We also saw what can cause the powers of the vacuum of alleria in the source of the sun, for this reason Umbric and his people were exiled

I think the creation of a new elven kingdom will give lore a better variety

Yeah
 Isn’t there a whisper in game along the lines of “it’s surface shines bright, masking shadows below”. After the incident with Alleria I find it hard to interpret it as being about anything other than the Sunwell.

That’s what we’ve seen. The sunwell was first restored by the power of M’uru who indeed as a fallen naruu returned back to the light. But something could’ve happened that we have not seen during that time.

That’s why I think the sunwell has some corruption beneath its surface. Clearly it reacts in a strange way to any presence of void energies.

Ohhhh yes. Just make them silver and purple and we are on!

The one design issue I have now is that with the new skin tones, every VE hair color looks like “dark” hair because of contrast, so I really hope we get white hair tbh.

Now, IDK if we are gonna get blonde hair, maybe that’s the bit Ion is gonna stick to; nonetheless, what I do find interesting is that the ones that had characters with dark skin and dark hair seem to get very close to what they wanted aesthetically, while everyone else that wanted a blonde high elf is not quite there heh.

1 Like

They might as well go for broke at this point.

1 Like

I have to admit this is kinda selfish and I just really want wavy VE hair on Blood Elves. And VE’s need better hairstyles too heh.

Errr
 no. Hard pass regarding your tentacle hair and growing Widow®s peak.

And deffinitely NO to pink eyes -I can already see the amount of trolling a pink eyed male Belf could atain in this place-.

We reached peak share stuff. From now on the idea would be to put details to actually differentiate between the two types of elves imho

Man, how much I despise the body jewerly -talk about a mostly wasted customization slot, though the slutmog lovers will probably take advantage on it I guess
-

Nah lets share it all. More options for all!

1 Like

Just not the lore! Model stuff I agree with share it!

(I actually saw a post to make both VE and BE neutral under Thalassian option lol where u can select from there what to be on either faction)

1 Like

I understand where people are coming from with this not being the high elves we want however what blizzard has announced can be further improved to be what we want. A combined void elf and high elf “race” rather than void elves who can pretend to be a high elf.

We just need to respectively request the necessary changes such as missing customization, missing classes, and changes to racials.

9 Likes

We can give them the exclusivity on the male body jewerly if you ask me

Thread theme right now, fight me if you think im wrong