High Elf Customizations for Void Elves

No wonder it bothers you that my stance is core races should come first if you think the entire expansion is supposed to be catered to you.

Cezol: You do this!
Lannisterian’s reply: I do! Have an insult!

What kind of counter argument is this? :rofl:

3 Likes

I really don’t, cause they did.

Sorry you’re just not into it, seems pretty selfish to blizzards work to me. :man_shrugging:

Lol regular tones and high elf eye colors and suddenly the expansion is catered to me.

What I did there was state a fact, the high elf request is popular, as much as you and antis don’t like that, why else would they announce customization for it ahead of other ARs and even other core races?

1 Like

Jesus stop saying High/Velf. It’s Velf. Saying stuff like that is only going to confuse less informed players.

Regardless, I’m all for add customization, but where it makes sense. However, we have weirdos in this thread claiming they’re playing a high elf when they’re not.

So you wanna talk about what we can add for VOID ELVES, then lets go. But stop with the High BS.

1 Like

If Lann isn’t the victim in a Lann V someone discussion, it’s not a Lann discussion. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Why would that bother me? What do I have to do with people who have valid reasons to dislike the Alliance HE request. I support Alliance HE options, done hopefully in their turn with the rest of the AR’s.

You’re the less informed player.

I literally posted an interview with a Blizzard art Director and you were like, “Nah. Let me argue the semantics that I was just contradicted about by an authority.”

2 Likes

The interview saying the opposite of what you’re claiming it does? I mean, the bit you quoted even contradicts this nonsense.

You tell me, you’re the one trying to put a stop to it because you don’t like your play things.

Obviously it does bother you, you don’t see me telling blood elf players to deal with it and not ask for more :man_shrugging:

The origin of all discussions between Lann and I was that I made this post where I was like, “Not a lot of people make requests for Dark Rangers. People request it, but it wasn’t organized or large previously.”

And he’s just been coming at me ever since then with, “You said the Dark Ranger request wasn’t real!” ever since. Which had nothing to do with what I even said. :rofl:

It never has anything to do with what’s going on.

That doesn’t mean you’re playing a Helf. It’s only meant to capture the “feeling” of playing a velf. But threw and threw, you’re playing a velf that looks like a Helf. Simple.

I’d say those using the High Elf customization options are simply High Elves who have joined the Ren’dorei to study under Alleria and Locus Walker in a manner similar to how Alleria acquired her void powers before she sucked up the essence of L’ura.

Alleria, like most racial leaders is unique and has power beyond anything players can acquire, so since a player Void Elf will never acquire the heights of power that Alleria has, they should also not be expected to have to munch on a Dark Naaru to acquire their powers.

I mean, the racial tag will still say Void Elf, just as on Horde it says Blood Elf… but that doesn’t make either of them less High Elves. If game director Ion Hazikostas says they’re both High Elves, doesn’t that mean they’re both High Elves?

4 Likes

You’d have less of an argument anyways since Blizzard didn’t say AR’s were being done first, so it would just be your opinion that it should be that way, which would bother me significantly less then it seems to bother you to remind Blizzard what they actually did say about core races being worked on first, and BE’s feel lackluster so its too soon to jump to AR’s.

It seems you’re still struggling with the contents of that interview. You started with, “Aha! The interview says what everybody has known since May!”

and now you’re claiming that it doesn’t say exactly what it does say…

But to be fair, you used to misquote Ion all the time too.

That tends to happen when you don’t actually even have a valid victim platform.

After that, it just shows you don’t want other players to have things if your things aren’t above or beyond theirs.

1 Like

Yes. His primary argument is, “Give me mine first.”

1 Like

No, I’m just tired of you lying so much.

Interview states that they’re adding touches of high elf options to flavor your void or blood elf. You lie and say that that’s the devs saying void elves are high elves.

1 Like

Core races*

I only play BE’s and VE’s so literally there is an entire plethora of other people’s races I’d like to see done before VE’s get more :confused:

That’s fine, it’s similar to the term “Thalassian Elf”. But that’s not what people are using it as. They’re literally trying to come to terms by actually believing they’re playing a warcraft 2 high elf.

Placing it here for people that wants VE paladins (was a discussion earlier this thread)

As well for more HE options for alliance without breaking void lore.

3 Likes