High Elf compromise

A wolf that’s the mount of a shaman…as a blood elf mage.

I don’t think it’s a stupid name but if ye wana go there, WE’LL GO THERE.

Also that’s a deku scrub, deku leaves are from the great deku tree.
I am a Zelda fan but again I don’t see the relevance of that name with mine.

I guess that makes you ThrallfanXx or ThrallsmountXx haha

4 Likes

Woe betide thee if Aggra hears you

1 Like

#DaddyThrall

2 Likes

#Greendaddy

1 Like

You mean like every armor set? It’s almost like whoever made it just used the class trial to ensure they were wearing the same gear gasp

I admire your tenacity.

Edit:
Nice to be the last post for one of these locks.

See you all in the next one!

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 days.

I’ll be honest, I feel like “compromising” from blizzard is horrible, they go too far and ruin a lot…aka Void Elves horrible compromise in my opinion for one of the most requested races since Vanilla…

Look at Wildhammer Dwarves, they being blended in now with Bronzebeard Dwarves as a cosmetic compromise… this goes with a lot of cosmetics…

Everytime Blizzard makes a compromise it’s never what we suggest, they add their twist to it and we usually end up screwed…

3 Likes

Ok, here’s my comprimise!
WHEN/if we do get PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES…
I promise…
I SWEAR…
Not to ever EVER campaign/troll/whatever…
…to even ask for…

PLAYABLE ALLIANCE VYR’KUL.

These are my words.
Skäl
:beer:

5 Likes

Agreed.
They go far too conservative and constrained in the compromise and end up with a result that isn’t exactly what the players were asking for.
While it’s NICE having the Wildhammer Customizations…they were supposedly different enough that I figured an Allied Race was actually more likely (along with some different class availability).
Void Elves scratched the itch for some people who want High Elves on the Alliance…but if these threads are any suggestion…it didn’t do the job for a significant number of people who want high elves. (Specifically the ones who never left the Alliance, as an example, the Silver Covenant).

2 Likes

Shadowlands gives BLUE eyes to “Blood Elves”… RP commence!

No it doesn’t. Get up to date.

I’m with you. I want more hair options plus darker skin types for VEs.

As far as I’m concerned, BE and VE are the closest either side’ll get to High Elves (because, that’s literally what they are - they just have different names).

Seriously I was so disappointed Wildhammer Dwarves, such rich lore, Falstaad always helping just got pushed as a customisation option, I’m happy cause my dwarf Shaman will become a Wildhammer but dissapointed overall, it’s just wasted opportunity.

5 Likes

I would be okay with it as it’s pretty much the max amount I’m willing to compromise on and still be modestly happy with Blizzard overall (proof of this for the most part.) But, that is pretty much if Blizzard sat down with me and said; We want to keep you happy, or at least close to happy. But, we simply cannot make Alliance High Elves/Quel’dorei a playable race. So, what can we do for you instead?

That is just me though and I speak only for myself.

1 Like

maybe if velfs were alleria like but occasionally had a random idle animation where they sorta phase out when not in combat, become sort of blue shimmering semi transparency. and when in combat, they’re the current velf colors with the void proc still intact. that way, a good portion of the time, they’d still look like void elves, but have moments where they just look like a high elf.

2 Likes

I thought this thread was closed. Guess not. Good. Good. Let’s keep it going.

Just drop this dumb HE idea already, people

2 Likes

i agree

1 Like