High Elf compromise

Would the HE Alliance supporters and detractors be ok with simply giving VE the options to have non-purple skin and hair? They could look like a HE but would still be VE. Seems like a win win to me.

102 Likes

The High Elf compromise is to just play a High Elf in the Horde. We’ve been here since BC, people. Hi hello welcome come on in.

171 Likes

The thing is some of those people don’t want to play Horde. Anyways, adding those customization options to VE wouldn’t hurt anyone or anything.

48 Likes

I thought we were talking about compromising :wink:

54 Likes

We already compromised once. We don’t need to compromise again. No more.

34 Likes

Now that I think about it,that would basically just making alliance toons that look like horde blood elves

I don’t think they can really go that far

They have to look differant

I think that’s how they arrived at void elves

35 Likes

Void Elves should not get fair skin/hair options. That would be taking away their identity. They’re supposed to be VOID Elves.

Just my opinion.

65 Likes

They’re never going to find their Lord of the Rings fantasy in Warcraft. Things are a bit different here and they just have to accept that.

37 Likes

seems like you’re trying to poach our most popular race again with one of the same two or three “compromises” that are constantly proposed with verbiage that suggests the poster thinks they just came up with a new idea.

31 Likes

then too bad. and yea everybody knows this already

same old same old ‘let me play that supermodel race with out playing the horde’

18 Likes

Can’t Alleria change her skin color? It’s purple sometimes and then normal other times.

25 Likes

Honestly idc either way, but realistically they aren’t going to just give the Alliance the most popular Horde race. You’re basically asking for a carbon copy of one of our existing races because getting the model wasn’t enough, no, you need blonde hair and blue eyes and fair skin or it’s “just a slap in the face”.

31 Likes

Void elves aren’t Alleria. Void Elves are literally half ethereal

2 Likes

I think she’s the only one that can do this because she obtained her Void powers differently than the playable Velves. I could be wrong though, my memory on the unlock scenario is a bit fuzzy.

8 Likes

They would still be Void Elves.

6 Likes

This would be like if the horde all of a sudden wanted nightborne to not look unique to nelfs.

Take away all the nightborne flavor and give us nightborne that look like nelfs

See?

9 Likes

As we all know, WoW lore can be changed quite easily.

6 Likes

No, because they then would literally just look like blood elves. The model stealing with no modification at all was bad enough.

10 Likes

What about a less purplish color? Light purple? Ya gotta give me something here.

3 Likes

You’re right. In exchange for void elves getting that the horde wants night born to be able to be customized to look exactly like night elves and orcs to be able to be customized to look exactly like humans.

Also tauren should be able to look exactly like dranei because they both have hooves.

9 Likes