High Elf compromise

Some people are that kind of orc.

Zug zug.

That is so crystal clear that if anyone says otherwise they are just refusing to see the facts.

It’s okay. There is no guilt in saying High Elves for Alliance. You can keep on talking about skins and eye colors.

High Elves for Alliance.

2 Likes

Ugh…knowing your post history this statement just makes me cringe.

I’m gona stick to reddit, yall are scary.

1 Like

I don’t know what exactly you’re implying but it certainly doesn’t sound very nice.

2 Likes

Starla takes an anti stance yes but she often defends pros from insults in threads too.

This^ is a perfect example.

/cringe

1 Like

Since you dont’ have anything I believe is worth reading I’m just going to ignore you.

1 Like

What’s wrong with dekuleaf? I don’t see how that’s relevant

It’s okay, that user pops in and tries to make edgy comments, but hasn’t had anything actually worthwhile to say as of yet.

1 Like

Why not just make it ZeldafanXx instead, because you know, then at least it would look like you were trying to be ironic.

Oh sorry,

No playable high elves
If you want high elves play blood elf
blood elves are high elves
ion said no

Better?

Now you’re getting the hang of it.

We’ll make something out of you yet.

knowledge is power

1 Like

I mean Zelda is pretty amazing, I don’t like that name though and I still don’t see the relevance. Like what is so bad about dekuleaf?

I suppose I see putting actual character names in your username as sort of tacky, Like SerphirothFist just sounds cheesy, kinda like an xbox gamer tag.

I’m named after a leaf that dropped from a legendary tree~ And I’m a resto druid so it suits me

You’re named after Thrall’s mount…as a blood elf mage. Wat

5 Likes

A beautiful white snow wolf? I’m confused as to how that is bad at all, especially for an ice mage. You seem oddly defensive. lol

This is a deku
`https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/7/77/Deku_Royal_Family.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/450?cb=20090924102849

Okay ZeldafanXx, it’s been fun.

I like your name!

2 Likes

I like your name too, it may have been taken from another game, but it still has some originality